One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

Y'know, if I had some spare time and $80 to spend (excluding shipping), I would totally buy one. I'm eyeing you, Solar pillar.

R.I.P budget
[doublepost=1522800221,1522800102][/doublepost]
I think that the Influx Waver is an ignored weapon, because it's quite similar to the Terra Blade which is easier to get.
It would be awesome if we could get some of the terraria swords/bows/guns/mage weapons as real life accessories, they could be made out of some sort of durable foam, plastic, etc. :happy:
There used to be plastic toy night's edges.

Yeah, this yo-yos look really cool and i love the celestial pillar color theme and a couple of weeks before I saw this post I was looking on the one drop website because I heard about them in a youtube video. Also I think that the celestial pillar color themes look the best. BTW on there website there is a really cool video of this dude doing some tricks with one of the terrarian yo-yos, definatly something to look at in any spare time.

Except those are not wood... not even close. Honestly, the amount of engineering - and the tolerances within - that goes into these, having seen them made in person, is pretty amazing.

Except those are not wood... not even close. Honestly, the amount of engineering - and the tolerances within - that goes into these, having seen them made in person, is pretty amazing.
Honestly, i can't afford one of these. If you have one, good for you, but i don't really feel the necessity for really any yo-yo that costs more than 10 USD, I could imagine why having would be cool.If you were to meet me in real life, you would know that i'm a cheap person. If i was a rich professional yo-yoer (is that a word?) then i would have already bought one. I think it's a really cool yo-yo, but i'm usually happy to trade quality for a lower price. I think it's a great idea to bring terraria yo-yos to life, but i'm not the guy that spends half a wallet on it. You can tell from the image that it is made out of some sort of metal, wich i can imagine is hard to shape into the perfect yo-yo. I can tell it wasn't cheap to make. Sorry if I may have annoyed you, made you feel like i'm an idiot or if i brought any negative feeling to your mind.

Last edited:
Cool! Before I read this I was wondering: Are they going to release this?

I feel like onedrop should give some of these to lucky people. >.<
I want one, now!

Back
Top Bottom