tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

DeKrypT

Terrarian
bD81bDM.png

Welcome to the Confection Mod Thread! This is a WIP mod that aims to completely revamp hardmode Terraria, by replacing the Hallow with Confection in Crimson worlds.
@DeKrypT - Lead Programmer, Spriter
@Melon Dragon - Lead Spriter
@Snickerbobble - Original Biome Suggestion and sprites
Join the Discord here for spoilers and public betas!
q8WwPff.png

XKA6MZk.png
@LittleDevilKitty - Sprites
Turquoise - Music
peas - Retired Spriter

Last edited:
What if it's also random(like how there's a chance for crimson and a chance for corruption), and not dependent on your original evil biome?

Also an enemy/boss called Glucoss

Or maybe Deabetese(pronounced dee-ab(as in abs)-uh-tease)
-maybe spelt differently

What if it's also random(like how there's a chance for crimson and a chance for corruption), and not dependent on your original evil biome?

Also an enemy/boss called Glucoss

Or maybe Deabetese(pronounced dee-ab(as in abs)-uh-tease)
-maybe spelt differently

The problem if I made it random would be the crossover items such as the Dao of Pow, however. I do plan to add a boss, but I'd need a Hallow boss to balance it aswell. Thanks for the feedback!

The problem if I made it random would be the crossover items such as the Dao of Pow, however. I do plan to add a boss, but I'd need a Hallow boss to balance it aswell. Thanks for the feedback!
So you aren't expanding, just 1-1 opposites?

So you aren't expanding, just 1-1 opposites?

I mean, I don't want one experience to be too much better than the other. If I add something to the confection that the Hallow does not have, I'd like to add it to the hallow as well, like the Corruption vs the Crimson.

ok should i bee worried it has been at least a week since i noticed the thing saying first public beta in 2 weeks has there been some kinda delay or what cause i really want this mod

ok should i bee worried it has been at least a week since i noticed the thing saying first public beta in 2 weeks has there been some kinda delay or what cause i really want this mod

They probably haven't been paying attention to this forum, join the Discord to see what's going on.

Yeah, a lotta stuff's been happening irl lately, so i haven't had as much time to work on the mod.

Cause it's a suggestion. Some people here decided to try and make it a mod, which didn't happen.

It's actually easier than it seems now, for anyone who wants to know. Look up Biome Lib.
This is the thread for the mod, not the suggestion, dude
As for the progress on it, deryk has said that he doesn't want to do so much work alone, and that he's lost motivation to work on it (In the discord)

This is the thread for the mod, not the suggestion, dude
As for the progress on it, deryk has said that he doesn't want to do so much work alone, and that he's lost motivation to work on it (In the discord)
Didn't know it was still being worked on, is all. Aurora said she was seeing banners for it, and I assumed that the banners were related to the suggestion but she found this thread first.

Back
Top Bottom