tModLoader Health and Mana From Bosses

Maroon

Plantera
7Hya1Zo.png

Health and Mana From Bosses is a mod that aims to decrease the
amount of time that players have to spend searching for life crystals,
mana crystals, and life fruit. It does so by adding them to the drop
pools of all of the bosses.

The download is available in the mod browser.

Click either of these to be taken to my Twitter, Discord, or Youtube Channel

Last edited:
Idk, I'd feel bad for making you delete something you worked on.
My mod might be similar to your mod, however, your mod doesn't add Life crystals, life fruit, and mana crystals into the drop pools of certain bosses. What I think I should do is remove all of the stuff that your mod already does and keep the feature previously mentioned in my last sentence. That way, I didn't completely waste my time on creating this mod.

Oh! That might eliminate the factor of searching Life Crystals and Life Fruits, but it will be a time saver for sure and a help for people like me who have problems finding such. Thanks a bunch!

Oh! That might eliminate the factor of searching Life Crystals and Life Fruits, but it will be a time saver for sure and a help for people like me who have problems finding such. Thanks a bunch!
No problem.

Hi @Striderr
Your mod is very convenient to our clan server (6-10 ppl kinda eats away maps crystals pretty fast...). But when we added another 2 mods (calamity and spirit), it stopped adding crystals/fruits to the loot tables.
I wanted to add a log here, but I don't know how to log this game (can't find any debug menu or anything). Would be awesome if you replied. Thanks for the mod anyway!

Mods we had when it worked:

Mods we have right now:

Back
Top Bottom