tModLoader Autumn Realms TC (Help wanted)

Gwyniver

Terrarian
Ayyyyyyy we got over 1'000 Views :confused:! thank you all who have come to check out and support the start of my mod, i will soon make a banner and (possibly) make a donation thing! once again thanks and have a good day/night :naughty::dryadnaughty::merchantnaughty::nursenaughty:~:naughty:`:naughty: :red2:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-This page will be Updated every mod update-

-This mod is ambitious so it will have mini mods/add the bigger
parts of the mod over time-

-Notice-
  • This mod is based of "you" and the community
  • This mod is in heavy W.I.P
  • I'm new to spiriting and coding so so it may take time to put out updates
  • Banner is coming soon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Autumn Realms mod-

-Description-

This mod is going to be based off me, my modding team (if i find one), and the community.
This is my first mod so don't suspect it to be good at the start of
release.
I also have a lot of the bosses planed out and there lore finished as well

-Planes to add-

- 20+ bosses

- 10+ mini bosses

- 100+ mobs

- 250 - 500+ items

- 10+ biomes

- New world size type

- Duel Worlds crossing, (based off of Super terraria world)

- Alternate Crimson/Corruption Evil type (idea based off of exxo avalon contagion)

- New Buffs

- New tiles

- Cross mod - mod content

- Video Game content ideas (Based of off games like Rayman Origins/Legends)

-Links-

GD link will go into better explanation about the mod
and what i plan to add into it

Discord: https://discord.gg/3AZ7y7f
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/8orpai/making_a_mod_need_some_starter_ideas/
GD: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RzlRNvmo7JYsyTBx2H_adeFyBigkGPydU47XnlyO6FY

Lore will come soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod will be based around The space biome, a Autumn Biome, Elements, Seasons, Magic and more
So there will be a lot more to do in space sooooooo yay :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Work Status:

Finding Coders, Spriters, Musicers. Im making Sprites and im starting to make code for the mod, im also making the banner so it should be out soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Updates-

a true update no.1 : Started making sprites, looking at code so i can start the mod, plan to have a beta release for anyone helping with the mod in about 15 days!

a true update no.2 : im starting to make code for the mod (mostly weapons), making more sprites, and making ideas/lore for the mod and adding cross mod content (thorium, calamity, other mods, and possibly exxo avalon... if it ever updates)

a true update no.3 : Im making more sprites for my mod, will post some before summer ends. im still finding more people who are wanting to help and im still testing code to start the mod out :)

A true update no.4 : Me and okiedoki999 on the discord server have started code in some of the item we have made into the mod! it will be some what hard to put out these mini updates as school is starting (School sucks). anyways thanks for reading, if you want to see more of what we are doing you can go to my discord server.

Also take a spoiler:
Blade of Sunset Sands, Resprite 2.png
Blade of Sunset Sands, Resprite.png

Last edited:
You should make a GitHub repository for your mod so people will be able to easily make item sprites/code submissions to your mod.

This is an EXTREMELY ambitious first mod you're making. I myself would go for a more smaller kind of mod if I were new to modding so I can learn the basics, but that's just me. Good Luck!

You should make a GitHub repository for your mod so people will be able to easily make item sprites/code submissions to your mod.

This is an EXTREMELY ambitious first mod you're making. I myself would go for a more smaller kind of mod if I were new to modding so I can learn the basics, but that's just me. Good Luck!

yeah it may be my first mod but might as well go big and as i have said before this is a comunity mod so a lot of it will be from the comunity :p

Last edited:
Seems like an interesting idea. Will there be a filter for serious things, or will everything be allowed in?

Also, I can help make a Discord, if you'd like.

Seems like an interesting idea. Will there be a filter for serious things, or will everything be allowed in?

Also, I can help make a Discord, if you'd like.

yeah there most likely will be a filter for it if anyone says they want to make a huge fart as a boss would be kind of weird so there will be a slight filter.
also thanks for saying that you could help with the discord server!

yeah there most likely will be a filter for it if anyone says they want to make a huge fart as a boss would be kind of weird so there will be a slight filter.
also thanks for saying that you could help with the discord server!
Do you have a beginning of one that you could message/post an invite to?

Do you have a beginning of one that you could message/post an invite to?

no i do not, i am new to discord so i am not the best at figuring out on how to make a server for the mod.
but if you do help out with the discord i could put you on the discord helping list :)

no i do not, i am new to discord so i am not the best at figuring out on how to make a server for the mod.
but if you do help out with the discord i could put you on the discord helping list :)
Well, first, on discord, click the dotted circle with the plus in it at the bottom of your discord list, then click create, and fill that out(you can change the name later). Then click invite, copy the link, and click my profile picture on here, and click the start a conversation button, then send the link there.

Well, first, on discord, click the dotted circle with the plus in it at the bottom of your discord list, then click create, and fill that out(you can change the name later). Then click invite, copy the link, and click my profile picture on here, and click the start a conversation button, then send the link there.

ok thx Virukino, will update this post with the server link, it will be at the bottom of the post

Spoiler no.1 Have already found some willing ppl who would like to help with the mod, it should start development soon

mini update numeral 3, came to the conclusion to stop some on the biomes and start more on just normal S to L world size content, a lot off the biomes, EL world size and Duel Worlds will be done later. thanks for following and have a good day after 4th of July

Wow. Ambitious mod. I just hope you can pull this off, it sounds AMAZING! :D

why thanks! i am going to be making a banner for it so id you would like to follow it and put the banner in your signature it would help get more ppl to look at the mod and want to help as well. also have a nice day :D

why thanks! i am going to be making a banner for it so id you would like to follow it and put the banner in your signature it would help get more ppl to look at the mod and want to help as well. also have a nice day :D
Not a problem! Let me know when you get the banner done. I'd help you if I could, but I don't know how to develop mods. Anyway, have a nice Week! (Too much?)

Not a problem! Let me know when you get the banner done. I'd help you if I could, but I don't know how to develop mods. Anyway, have a nice Week! (Too much?)

no, not at all! :) and i will tell you when i get one!

(If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)
[doublepost=1531141890,1531141769][/doublepost]

also i got some spriters so when i get some coders for the mod, progression will start so yay :D , also im hoping to get the first update for the mod to be pubick out before school starts, just so i know ppl will wnat to look at the mod and see what it will do

Sidenote, in order to add people to a discord server, you need to send out an invite. Go into your server, then click on the name of your server. A menu should open up. Click on "Invite People". A link should show up, and you copy + paste that for a link to the server! (Also, at the bottom, there's an option to make the link never expire. This will change what the link looks like, however.)

Sidenote, in order to add people to a discord server, you need to send out an invite. Go into your server, then click on the name of your server. A menu should open up. Click on "Invite People". A link should show up, and you copy + paste that for a link to the server! (Also, at the bottom, there's an option to make the link never expire. This will change what the link looks like, however.)

mhhkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaa thx, will do that!

Back
Top Bottom