Spazmatism
Activate weeb powers

Scissor Sword.png

Scissor Sword
94 Melee Damage
Average Knockback
12% Crit Chance
Very Fast Speed
'Has a 33% chance to heal on hit' (Life Fiber Sychronize)
'Keep hold of your way'

Crafting:

Silk.png
Stylish_Scissors.png
Ectoplasm.png
Red_Dye.png

Online Blade.png

Online Blade
74 Melee Damage
Weak Knockback
10% Crit Chance
Extremely Fast Speed
'10% to fully ignore enemy defense'
'Die in real life you die in the game'

Dropped by:
Skeletron_Prime.png
210px-The_Destroyer.png
The_Twins.png
%5 (get it 'cos online?)

2DMG.png

2DMG
88 Melee Damage
Strong Knockback
15% Crit Chance
God-like speed
'Inflicts Bleeding'
'For "Colossal" tasks'

Crafted with: 1
Chlorophyte_Claymore.png
, 5
Titan_Potion.png
and 10
Soul_of_Might.gif

Guess what animes these are from and you get free hugs.

Last edited:
Lets see, Kill ls Kill (by the way, I think the Stylist already drops a scissor weapon, but it's less cool), SAO, and that annoying anime with giants that eat people... (attack on titan) I like them, I would use them, and nice tips on the weapons!

Lets see, Kill ls Kill (by the way, I think the Stylist already drops a scissor weapon, but it's less cool), SAO, and that annoying anime with giants that eat people... (attack on titan) I like them, I would use them, and nice tips on the weapons!

Just my opinion, but the Scissor Sword seems overpowered, especially for a drop from an NPC.

I suggest you trade the 'drops from the Clothier' thing out for a crafting recipe, and make sure the materials required bars it to Hardmode.

Are Vials of Blood in PC? I don't know. Other than that, these blades need a tiny bit of rebalancing (40% crit chance is insane for a mechboss-tier weapon - or any weapon, for that matter) and there'd probably be a bit of trouble with getting them in the game since anime are often very protective of their IP.

Are Vials of Blood in PC? I don't know. Other than that, these blades need a tiny bit of rebalancing (40% crit chance is insane for a mechboss-tier weapon - or any weapon, for that matter) and there'd probably be a bit of trouble with getting them in the game since anime are often very protective of their IP.
Yeah, I'll rebalance the crit chance.

I know these types of sword won't get in. It's just fun to make ideas :3

It's red dye I think. Not a vial of blood.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAY! xD well anyway i think its a pretty cool idea since kill la kill is one of my fav animes but its sad to know that these most likely wont get implemented :( I really love the sprites though!

Back
Top Bottom