•basic forum rules
•don’t be too overpowered
•please don’t make them too complicated
•explain everything you have
Here’s the template
Name:
Description:
HP(Max is 500):
Most Proficient Weapon Type(The weapon type they are most proficient with and deals 1.5x damage and the weapon they will most often use) The possible types are Arrow (bow and arrow, crossbow, etc), Melee (Sharp), Melee (Blunt),magic ,and Fist [optional]:
Least Proficient Weapon Type
(When using this weapon type,your character will deal 1/2 damage and Uses the same weapon types as above, but required.):
Gold coins (money, min 50 max 500):
Base ATK:
Items:
Basic Attack:
Abilities:
Passives:
Carriable weight(min 100 pounds max 500 pounds):
(Tweaked version of tales from post war character sheet go check it out it’s awesome!!)
You are what people call a chosen one, someone who was chosen by the gods, demons or humans of Salakor to live forever, awoken from a deep slumber to fight, or help, an ancient evil, worse than anything fathomable. So GO GREAT HERO AND SAVE THIS WORLD FROM THE ANCIENT EVIL.
Unlike you expected, I'm not gonna go with my usual character, first time with this one.
Name: Rahimus (Name was randomly generated.)
Description: A Lizard with serious trust issues against gods from past experiences. (Ignore the stuff that would effect stats or abilities, just wanted you to get an idea of how they look.)
Faction: humans (might be the most neutral of the factions, really he could've been with any of them and been otherwise the same, except on the gods' side with less trust issues.)
HP: 225
Most Proficient Weapon Type: melee sharp
Least Proficient Weapon Type: melee blunt and fist
Gold coins: 335
Base ATK: 15
Items:
Triple blades: 3 daggers (60 damage)
Chainmail armor
Rapier of unfairness (a rapier)
Basic Attack: attack with the blades
50 throwing knives (wow that’s a lot)
Abilities:
Chameleon cloak: turns invisible for next 2 turns, cannot be targeted while invisible. (Recharge 4 turns)
Rupture tendons: target will for the next 2 turns take 30 damage when doing any action.(recharge 4 turns)
Cure: clears all debuffs from target (recharge 3 turns)
Passives:
Agile: 20% chance to dodge incoming attacks.
Magic:
Unseeable darkness: blinds target for three turns
Solid dark: 20 damage and blinds for one turn.
Carriable weight: 100 pounds
Weight ATM: 49/100

I wanna join
Name: Ranger Rick
Description: A slim guy with keen eyesight, not built to wield large and heavy swords, but gunsbows? That’ll work…
Faction(demons, gods, or humans): Humans
HP(Max is 500): 400
Most Proficient Weapon Type: Gunbows
Least Proficient Weapon Type: Melee (Sharp)
Gold coins (money, min 50 max 500): 60 (gunbows aren’t cheap these days)
Base ATK: 30
Items:
Rapid fire rifle: A gunbow that fires 10 times a second
Full Vortex Armor (from Terraria)
Dynamite (for emergencies)
P629 (gunbow)
The infection’s kiss
Swift Swiss maker
Basic Attack: Pulls out a gunbow and starts shooting
Abilities: Can turn anything into any kind of bullets at will.
Passives:
Heals 1 HP for every 5 HP dealt.
Can buy gunsbows for 20% off (once purchasing stuff is added)
Carriable weight(min 100 pounds max 500 pounds): 20 pounds (holding [I know this is below minimum, but it fits my character]), 100 pounds (on back)
weight ATM: 75/120
I’m new at this so if it’s not the best i’m open to constructive criticism :D
Thank you @realicraft for helping me out with the story
IMPORTANT
New system I will for now on have colors signifying different things
during combat colors will signify what type of damage stuff is doing
Red is normal old physical damage AKA armor minuses from how much damage is done and does not do damage over time (DOT)
Grean is poison damage AKA ignores armor and does DOT
Purple is necrotic damage it ignores armor and does not do DOT
Yellow is healing it well heals and no HOT (health over time)
Pink is regeneration it heals and has HOT
Blue is cute it cures any status effects
Then there is a new system when I am displaying health. I will now have health go from green to red
_________

Last edited:
Name: Realicraft
Description: Young, wears a yellow shirt with an orange stripe, soul is a red upside-down heart
Faction(demons, gods, or humans): Humans, I guess
HP(Max is 500): 500 (canon is 1000)
Most Proficient Weapon Type: Magic
Least Proficient Weapon Type: Fist
Gold coins (money, min 50 max 500): 100
Base ATK: 15
Items:
Mysterious Charm (???)
Basic Attack: Shoot a bolt of electricity at an enemy
Abilities:
Charge (Don't do anything for 1 turn, next attack is 2x as strong) [3 turns cooldown]
Medkit (Heal 50 HP) [2 turns cooldown]
Passives:
Volt Absorb (Gains HP instead of taking damage from electric-type attacks)
Carriable weight(min 100 pounds max 500 pounds): Uh... 100, canon is way less

Last edited:
Aha I knew I forgot a weapon type also accepted and yes you can change it to magic also 15dmg isn’t too much you can buff that basic attack by a bit

Name: Ashimar
Description: A devoted follower and worshipper of the gods. He believes everything is their doing.
Faction(demons, gods, or humans): Gods
HP(Max is 500): 450
Most Proficient Weapon Type(The weapon type they are most proficient with and deals 1.5xdamage and the weapon they will most often use) The possible types are Arrow (bow and arrow,crossbow, etc), Melee (Sharp), Melee (Blunt),magic ,and Fist [optional]: Arrow
Least Proficient Weapon Type
(When using this weapon type,your character will deal 1/2 damage and Uses the same weapon types as above, but required.): melee (blunt)
Gold coins (money, min 50 max 500): 200
Base ATK: 16
Items:
Pendant: he claims he uses it to talk to the gods. It has no known special powers at all.
Cloak: it is purple and he wears it all the time. It has a hood as well, and he usually keeps it unbuttoned like a jacket.
Knife: a knife, obviously
Crossbow: a...crossbow. It's enchanted, and he has completely forgotten where he got it.
Basic Attack: Attacks with his knife
Abilities:
Enchanted bolt: Thunder: Shoots the crossbow bolt extremely fast
Fire: does an extra 8 damage
Water: homing
(Normal crossbow bolt does 15)
Passives:
Slightly insane: he is a few slices short of a loaf. He will sometimes stumble around or completely forget where he is.
Carriable weight(min 100 pounds max 500 pounds): 150 pounds

Last edited:
How's the policy on nonhuman characters? Just to specify, I mean by race, not faction.

I look at a lot of text adventures and he/she is a dragon in a lot of them also i’m fine if she’s a polymorphic thing that turns from dragon to human

Offtopic thing, but...
You have a profile post advertising this thread yet nobody can view your profile... therefore making said profile post pointless.
Now for ontopic:
Why specifically are pure dragons not allowed? Flying? Too OP?

Too op, plus dragons are going to be more of a creature in the game rather than a player character
Also fixed if you can look at my profile (I think)

But how are they too OP? Couldn't you just tell people to nerf their stuff? Maybe someone might make a weak dragon. I mean, there has to be some thing of the OC that stay the same, like type of animal/creature/whatever.

For the most part I want your character humanoid because of story reasons, you’ll see when we start. Also a dragon in this world is more of a super powerful creature, and a normal person (which you are not) fighting a dragon is going to be like fighting an ogre with your bare fists.

Well look at the rules you can control your story just not the entire games so yeah if the mysterious charm turns you into a mega death thingermabable then I’m fine with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom