tModLoader Exodus Mod

Those guys have a new outfit!
sp1.png
sp2.png

(Me and @NovaDee are working on 1.2 update, currently upgrading sprites)

Ah I understand
[doublepost=1528088946,1528088480][/doublepost]Also is the Holy Book a reference to The Binding Of Isaac?

These sprites need major improving tbh, they're all just recolours and the only custom ones are just bad, in shading, palette and shape. Sorry buddy, but your mod isn't as "perfect" as everyone keeps saying it is.
Well, bad sprites or not, like the question - to play or not to play with such sprites is certainly your choice. Shading in them is the author's handwriting. Thank you for the suggestion, but author mod like his former style and he will not change it. Moreover, I see absolutely nothing bad and especially critical in shading, which you find. (Strangely, Exodus mod is regularly criticized for sprites, without any justifications. It is to this mod that such a flurry of criticism on sprites. I am pleased that so much attention mod). `:)

Well, bad sprites or not, like the question - to play or not to play with such sprites is certainly your choice. Shading in them is the author's handwriting. Thank you for the suggestion, but author mod like his former style and he will not change it. Moreover, I see absolutely nothing bad and especially critical in shading, which you find. (Strangely, Exodus mod is regularly criticized for sprites, without any justifications. It is to this mod that such a flurry of criticism on sprites. I am pleased that so much attention mod). `:)
1) Only morons deflect criticism.
2) Most criticism towards Exodus has been due to the abundance of stolen and/or modified content it has afaik. Not gonna continue 'cause mods are gonna enforce the whole "out-of-forums stuff stays out of forums" thing.

Back
Top Bottom