tModLoader Exodus Mod

1) Only morons deflect criticism.
2) Most criticism towards Exodus has been due to the abundance of stolen and/or modified content it has afaik. Not gonna continue 'cause mods are gonna enforce the whole "out-of-forums stuff stays out of forums" thing.
No, many say specifically about "bad sprites". The subject of the theft of sprites was raised earlier yes, but none of the prosecutors even the slightest proof of the theft or similarity of the sprites completely failed to provide. We accept criticism for mod, but please do not spread false information. This is not good.

upload_2018-6-23_10-20-38.png

Some really useful thing here...

And why wont you just accept direct help from a fan? Wouldn't that then improve the overall quality of the mod and make it seen in a more positive way by more people?
I just don't need it. If I will need any help, I will request special people who can help me. That's all

I have just one more thing to say.
If hell lot of people tell you that something is wrong with your sprites & only people who are defending them are people who are related to mod's development & people who are either blind or don't care at all about sprites, I think you are misjudging the quality of your work.
Btw your server has only ~200 users, bcuz people who tell you that you should improve something get instabanned by either Nova or someone else. GJ.
Also banning tMod developer for pointing out that rules don't make sense(not more than 3 emojis & not more than 5. Like wtf thats supposed to mean). GJ. Gotta have big nuts to do something like this.

downloads mean nothing, its the amount of positive feedback that counts. Especially considering that you only made this mod and forum post to fuel your own ego, and I have proof.
Indeed. There is always a fraction of people who downloaded a mod and said "damn, this is trash" - and this rule applies to any mod.

ok, let me extend, having a massive ego showing that you don't actually care about anyone on this thread, and use their support and praise to use as bragging rights and tools, caring not at all about the people themselves and seeing them as nothing but slaves to fuel your planet sized ego.
Indeed. There is always a fraction of people who downloaded a mod and said "damn, this is trash" - and this rule applies to any mod.
Thanks for telling your opinion.

So you're saying the old sprite is better than this?
so... i dont have much knowledge of spriting, programming and stuff. but when i click on "My sprites" right under your comments, it shows me some sprites that are only recolors of vanilla terraria things. i dont quite get your point in blaming this mod then?
besides, exodus mod is a great mod, no doubt. runs stable, looks good and adds many unique things. just look at the weapon quadro-fury. cant remember seeing something like this anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom