tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
The Twinkle mod was merged with our mod. This means that more awesome content (It's actually really awesome) is coming for next update!

Also a couple of awesome devs are now here with us (@IgnusThaum & @Nokilos) so let's greet them in our team :happy:

Also we've reached 70k downloads of our mod :eek:
DcR6mwR.png

It is already fixed in next update.

Hello

Thanks for this mod in general, we like it thus far. :)

Kindly ask for an estimate on when the next update will be available, days, weeks, months?

Because we just started using this mod and ran into the disappearing items problem so if the update will not be available soon-ish we will refrain from using it until then.

Thanks and kind regards
PHazon

Hello

Thanks for this mod in general, we like it thus far. :)

Kindly ask for an estimate on when the next update will be available, days, weeks, months?

Because we just started using this mod and ran into the disappearing items problem so if the update will not be available soon-ish we will refrain from using it until then.

Thanks and kind regards
PHazon
I don't want to tell any ETA, but maybe in a couple of weeks. Maybe earlier, maybe later.

Heja,

That probably sounds like a real dumb question but how do I actually install that mod? I can find nowhere instructions on how to install a mod manually.
Every single one says 'use tmodloader' but that doesn't work with GOG because the needed patch file is horribly outdated (and not even online anymore). Can I even run Antiaris at all? It sounds like a really interesting mod I would love to try out..

Greets,
Shalassa

Heja,

That probably sounds like a real dumb question but how do I actually install that mod? I can find nowhere instructions on how to install a mod manually.
Every single one says 'use tmodloader' but that doesn't work with GOG because the needed patch file is horribly outdated (and not even online anymore). Can I even run Antiaris at all? It sounds like a really interesting mod I would love to try out..

Greets,
Shalassa
Check the last two pages of the GOG Patcher thread. There is a workaround.

Check the last two pages of the GOG Patcher thread. There is a workaround.

There seems to be a workaround indeed. Which requires steam files which I obviously have with a GOG version of the game.. I did found two steam_api.dll and the tmodloader fails with "Could not find place to install to" on both dlls..

The Twinkle mod was merged with our mod. This means that more awesome content (It's actually really awesome) is coming for next update!

Also a couple of awesome devs are now here with us (@IgnusThaum & @Nokilos) so let's greet them in our team :happy:

Also we've reached 70k downloads of our mod :eek:
DcR6mwR.png
Oh lord, merging? MOAR cool stuff?! well this is great! not for me though, 'cus that means I got loads of more stuff to translate:naughty:.
But in all seriousness, this mod is truly a redemption for good ol' Zadum, congrats!
also that 69 tho :Kappa:

Back
Top Bottom