Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very likely that it will be >1GB, as 1GB is the cutoff for the old 1.2.4 version already.

How much greater, TBD.

Shouldn't - but keeping backups via the backup system is always wise. The PW team will have more details when the time comes.

Not sure - I always used the virtual sticks. I know that PW is looking into what controllers to potentially support for 1.3 Mobile (which is a brand new codebase and not bound to any of the past/old decisions)
Thx but the only thing I can really do is back it up to iCloud is that good enough or can it still get deleted?? And on cloud save a made copies of my character.

I didn't want to read through all the pages so I have no idea if anyone mentioned the Amazon version.

Is this update going to be available? Or are they going to leave us in the dump because of so many past issues with the platform?

Thx but the only thing I can really do is back it up to iCloud is that good enough or can it still get deleted?? And on cloud save a made copies of my character.
iCloud saves should be fine. Though the plan is to import your character and worlds in to 1.3. You shouldn't have anything deleted by Terraria itself.

I didn't want to read through all the pages so I have no idea if anyone mentioned the Amazon version.

Is this update going to be available? Or are they going to leave us in the dump because of so many past issues with the platform?
As far as anyone has said the update is coming to mobile in general. No exceptions have been announced.

iCloud saves should be fine. Though the plan is to import your character and worlds in to 1.3. You shouldn't have anything deleted by Terraria itself.

As far as anyone has said the update is coming to mobile in general. No exceptions have been announced.
I don’t know what u mean by importing (I dumb)

All right sounds good. I saw on the wiki in the update notes that amazon would not be getting updated past 1.2.3-4, apparently there was a misunderstanding or a fake rumor that someone saw or heard.

amazonnoupdate.PNG

I don't see why we wouldn't get the update as they have plenty more storage than 512 MB of RAM which 1.3 will require at least that much, and kindle fire hd's at least have 1 or 2 depending on the model of course

Last edited:
All right sounds good. I saw on the wiki in the update notes that amazon would not be getting updated past 1.2.3-4, apparently there was a misunderstanding or a fake rumor that someone saw or heard.
The wiki is not an official source. Anybody can write whatever they want there. Unless it has a link directly back to an official source you shouldn't trust any news you read on there.

If switch is getting its update before mobile... I would like to know how to get a refund. Mobile players have waited for this centuries ago. Then to be pushed aside by switch is garbage. I would love to know how to get a refund

Last edited:
If switch is getting its update before mobile... I would like to know how to get a refund. Mobile players have waited for this centuries ago. Then to be pushed aside by switch is garbage. I would love to know how to get a refund
You'd like to know how to get a refund on a game you've gotten weeks, maybe even months, hell maybe even years of playtime out of? A game you've enjoyed enough to not return already? But the fact that mobile is not the top priority is too much to take?

Last edited:
You can try going to the mobile app store where you purchased it and look up their refund procedures.

We do not process sales or refunds through this site.

You'd like to know how to get a refund on a game you've gotten weeks, maybe even months, hell maybe even years of playtime out of? A game you've enjoyed enough to not return already? But the fact that mobile is not the top priority is too much to take?
No its the fact that in the beginning we were promised to have it released before Xbox & PS but they pushed console before mobile. I held back my anger and told myself "Ok we're next" then to be pushed aside by the switch ( a console that people only bought to play the LoZ). Also... I haven't played the game in a year and a half. So It just sits on my playstore purchased list. I wouldn't necessarily call that "enjoyment".

Hey those look like crystal doors are y'all adding some more stuff from the other updates too with it?
No, mobile will get the same patch as PS4\XB1, 1.3.0.7.

No its the fact that in the beginning we were promised to have it released before Xbox & PS but they pushed console before mobile. I held back my anger and told myself "Ok we're next" then to be pushed aside by the switch ( a console that people only bought to play the LoZ). Also... I haven't played the game in a year and a half. So It just sits on my playstore purchased list. I wouldn't necessarily call that "enjoyment".
Any promises made by the previous developers are not the promises of ReLogic and Pipeworks. Those old promises no longer apply. The only statements that matter now are what Pipeworks have said. Pipeworks have not claimed mobile would come earlier than PS4/XB1. They certainly didn't promises it would be before the Switch version.

Last edited:
So you wasted all the time playing the game to get a refund you can't get time back

Can't wait to beat the Lunatic Cultist! So excited for this mobile 1.3 update! Thank you, Re-Logic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom