What Combat Type (melee, ranged, magic, or ranged) Do you use and Why?

I'm classless generally. Just throw what ever i have and due to pauses when you have inventory open I can swap armours. Just my 1 cent. Also you can get mods to change the titpe by self-reporting the thread and asking for a title change.

Magic because it was the first class I ever played, so I m permanently a Mage now. It is also fun to kill bosses with magik thingz.

I always have a combo, like i might have mage armor, but then I have like one or two melee accessories, so when my mana runs out I can rely a bit on melee
and I do similar hybrids like ranger/melee and all kinds of stuff like that, not really relying on any one class
Mana flower and 75+ mana potions, and it never runs out. Dedicated mage to the end.
[doublepost=1530239345,1530239211][/doublepost]
Magic because it was the first class I ever played, so I m permanently a Mage now. It is also fun to kill bosses with magik thingz.
Especially razorblade typhoon. So OP.

It's not just your weapons that determine it, its also your armor and accessories.
oh. well then I guess you could say I'm a mix of melee / summoner / range I guess? I tend to use melee, range and summoner weapons; at certain times I switch between the solar armor and stardust armor.

Summomer gear with yoyo:nymph:
Just hide in a shelter with Minions outside your Chamber and Play your yoyo from 1 block hole ini your shelter

Mostly melee, I found that easier below the surface, especially equip with a pass though block weapon like solar eruption.
However in my current play I started with ranger before the switch because I like that class

oh. well then I guess you could say I'm a mix of melee / summoner / range I guess? I tend to use melee, range and summoner weapons; at certain times I switch between the solar armor and stardust armor.
Huh, i will admit that as an early-game summoner, I switch between melee and summoner. Just because there is no early-game summoner stuff.

Early game, I tend to take spears. I look for a trident if possible. They're not that weak, and the double-hit is pretty useful for keeping foes at bay.

When I get a weapon that uses bullets and the Arms Dealer comes in, I immediately switch to the Minishark and tend to remain with it for the bulk of the game until I can get a Megashark, making Crystal / Ichor Bullets in Hardmode to supplement the damage. I'm a really big fan of leading my targets. It's a ton of fun.

Eventually I upgrade to the Onyx Shotgun thingy, which I absolutely love. (It's also a lot of fun with the dual-wielding mod! :D )
I still have melee weapons in stock though.So I'm roughly 70% ranged, 25% melee, 5% whatever.

im really a mix between melee and ranged. i got stuff for both. i dunno, i guess i really like the Megashark. I mean, that thing can take down the moon lord. and the tera blade IS really good. And I like yoyos (though the only one i have used so far is wooden. need to find more yoyos)

Back
Top Bottom