tModLoader Erilipah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, it has been so long.
rejoice23.png

So, Erilipah gets a revamp and therefore it's unreleased now. Okay!

Can't wait to see how the new version turns out!

Thank you for posting this instead of me. I'm waaay too inactive on the forums >.< . @Moonburn IT is up-to-date though, so check in on this post when you can. We implement new ideas as soon as they're eligible and appropriate for the mod.
May your swords stay sharp!

The Lunaemia spawns, Lunacritas, do 1k damage per shot in expert mode. I'm assuming this is a bug, not a feature, right? I don't like getting spawncamped by death bees :(

Hello.. I used to work on Rapture, but I quit working on it due to non-motivation..
I'm good at coding & idea making.. Would you like help with those things?

Don't worry about that, that's the old version of the mod. The new version won't have bugs (hopefully)
Looks like it's still happening. Really hoping it isn't an issue with damage scaling in one of my other mods. The Lunacrita projectiles are doing 1k each, making this boss pretty much unplayable with how early it is.

Looks like it's still happening. Really hoping it isn't an issue with damage scaling in one of my other mods. The Lunacrita projectiles are doing 1k each, making this boss pretty much unplayable with how early it is.

A lot of people have been experiencing this. It's a known bug.

you guys have got this, I'm-a rooting for ya!

But ain't ya turtok?he doesn't have an plant type

This is (one of the reasons) why nobody likes me
[doublepost=1531072180,1531072027][/doublepost]By the way,will the new version overwrite the old one or should I start anew?also,is there any incompatibility with other mods like tremor,thorium,the antiaris or something else because of the other new biomes?

[doublepost=1531072180,1531072027][/doublepost]By the way,will the new version overwrite the old one or should I start anew?also,is there any incompatibility with other mods like tremor,thorium,the antiaris or something else because of the other new biomes?

The new version is overwriting the old version. All the old content from Erilipah is getting removed, so definitely start a new world/character. The biome hasn't been coded yet, so no known compatibility issues yet.

Keep it up by the way,from what I saw at the old version this game is Verry nice!(even if the Ballance wasn't the best.if I remember correctly the sword from lunaemia was stronger than the strongest pre hardmode sword(night's edge,I believe?I dunno I am german and only know this sword from the PS 3 version) without mods.) Also,if I may suggest, could you implement an burning moon model that summons the burnt moon(maybe an boss,maybe an event,coupd be an invasion as well,I dunno)

you goddamn troll...
[doublepost=1531337215][/doublepost]wait...is it only an invitation or what is tis planning-for-revamp?
[doublepost=1531337271][/doublepost]and why is there nothing loaded?
btw,you cant post anything there(is this intended?)
[doublepost=1531337407][/doublepost]and what is this "double post merged"?

@Megaboto.t.1.0
and what is this "double post merged"?
You're posting post after post after post in rapid succession, so a bot is merging the posts together to keep it organized and clean. It's better than having a string of posts from the same person that consumes an entire page, right?

Edit: Before you do, don't comment on "it's better than having […], right?". That was a rhetorical question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom