PC looking for other players to play with

PatchFNPainted

Terrarian
I rarely ever do multiplayer for terraria because for one I don't really have anyone thats online to even play with XD
would anyone like to multi with me???

I would because like you, none of my friends either have time to play a good multiplayer world or don't have the game. It depends what time zone you are in.

I used to play on console, but I recently got Terraria on my laptop. I'd be up for some multiplayer, although I am from the U.K so time zones could be tricky. Also, I still need to learn how to use servers and steam better. I am up for playing though, if you would like.

I used to play on console, but I recently got Terraria on my laptop. I'd be up for some multiplayer, although I am from the U.K so time zones could be tricky. Also, I still need to learn how to use servers and steam better. I am up for playing though, if you would like.

sure thing :)

Im down to play with anyone if you have a steam i can add (Mountain Standard Time(AZ))
I would because like you, none of my friends either have time to play a good multiplayer world or don't have the game. It depends what time zone you are in.
all can add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/PatchFNPainted/

Hey dude, I'd like to play multiplayer aswell. I've sent you a friend request on steam. My timezone is central european

Back
Top Bottom