tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

You said you will fix the gog problem in 2.1.7 but you didn't. I have gog version of the game and still not working with your mod.

You said you will fix the gog problem in 2.1.7 but you didn't. I have gog version of the game and still not working with your mod.
You do realize that tModLoader developers don't even know that the gog version you're using exists? I did fix the last problem there was, if it's still not working - not really my fault that I'm just using totally normal properties that don't exist on your side for some reason.

Everytime you shoot an arrow (at least with a gold bow) the arrow hits the wall and then falls through the floor still as an active projectile. I set part of a cave on fire below me by accident... :sigh:EDIT: Just tested some mods and found that the Enigma Mod was the culprit. Guess there's some compatability issues there.

Everytime you shoot an arrow (at least with a gold bow) the arrow hits the wall and then falls through the floor still as an active projectile. I set part of a cave on fire below me by accident... :sigh:EDIT: Just tested some mods and found that the Enigma Mod was the culprit. Guess there's some compatability issues there.
It's so ridiculous, I have no idea at all how could they make their mod cause this, even on purpose.

[doublepost=1530726416,1530726260][/doublepost]
now that i updated to the 2.1.7 version, every time i kill a monster, my game crashes. im gonna be using the 2.1.6 version
here's the crash report

You can turn off "Blood On Tiles" in the clientside overhaul setting to prevent this crash

Check your keybindings. "Smart Cursor" and "Auto Select" are different controls. This mod does not, and should not, change that.
thx that helped
[doublepost=1530759984,1530759836][/doublepost]
Check your keybindings. "Smart Cursor" and "Auto Select" are different controls. This mod does not, and should not, change that.
Is there a chance that you know how to change the overhaul combat cursor? The red crossed mouse cursor ,when weapon selected, really is difficult to see.

there is a bug causeing the update/download to take too much time and after a while the download crushes and displays an error "unkown mod browser error. try again later"
this happened to 2 people in my group of 5 friends pls help :confused:

edit: i managed to download the mod by directly downloading it and manually placing it in the mod folder

Last edited:
Is there a way to disable the block climbing or wall jumping features? I've died many times of falling into hazards from an accidental walljump or suddenly stopping all motion to climb up a block.

Discord link is expired.
[doublepost=1530996569,1530996553][/doublepost]Glass block is flameable... that's.. not right...

upload_2018-7-8_0-11-34.png

I Think i broke Law of Physics whit this speed

So, there'is still bugs with music for me. Hallowed theme is remixed even with music remixes disabled, lunar invasion theme can be heard everywhere when pillars are alive and ocean's biome music is playing in the main menu.

So, there'is still bugs with music for me. Hallowed theme is remixed even with music remixes disabled, lunar invasion theme can be heard everywhere when pillars are alive and ocean's biome music is playing in the main menu.
Ocean theme in main menu is a feature.

Found an issue with the burnt wasteland biome or whatever it's called. Its spawns overwrite any event going on, which is really problematic in pumpkin moons since there's fire everywhere.
EDIT: It also happens with wolves during full moon events.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom