Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
iCloud saves should be fine. Though the plan is to import your character and worlds in to 1.3. You shouldn't have anything deleted by Terraria itself.

As far as anyone has said the update is coming to mobile in general. No exceptions have been announced.
On the wiki it says that Google Play will not get the update ._.

I am excited. I hope that they will release a trailer or a video with gameplay in mobile. I hope that they will release it very soon. I am excited but not hype. But thanks Pipeworks for your efforts to bring 1.3 in our mobile devices.

As the Switch is now taking priority, I look forward to the mobile release at Christmas 2019. Gives me this Christmas to clear the decks!

So when Terraria is released for the Switch, will I be able to move my worlds or characters from my Xbox 360 over to my Switch?

That will not be possible. Cross platform capability is not possible at this time, as the Console versions will need to catch up to the PC version before there is a chance of it happening.

It doesn't mean that it will never happen someday, but at this time there are no plans for cross platform capability unless Re-Logic or Pipeworks say something different on the matter.

I like the progress that is being made on 1.3 update, but as taxing on performance as it would likely be, it begs the question, what if my device wont be capable of handling next version? Would i be able to refund the purchase? Or will there be absolutely no compensation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom