Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
;) usually, hp is a standard of what most people like about difficulty
But don't worry big changes are coming to disarray mode
Screenshot (140).png

Last edited:
hey, please do something about the assassin and the hero dude. way to strong for how early of a doss they are but if they are supposed to be like that whatever
[doublepost=1531463783,1531463444][/doublepost]
hey, please do something about the assassin and the hero dude. way to strong for how early of a doss they are but if they are supposed to be like that whatever
its a good challenge and all but dude, they are seriously tough. so much damage, and even though they're hp doesn't look like a lot, it feels boundless.

is this mod multiplayer compatible?
Yes semi
The Hero is meant to be a challenge and the assassin won't stay for long
also instead of 25% increase to all damge +50 hp -30 defense could it just be 25% increase damage, -10 defense or something like that?
25% damage is a lot and it's the players choice to sacrifice defense for damage

the lunar boots give a damage and crit boost, i think that the bronze walker boots that come from the meteor boss on expert should too, just sayin because it is the end game boots while the lunar boots are pre-hardmode

Is there a way to reset your skills? I put everything in defense and im really slow to the point where i want to start over with a new character

the lunar boots give a damage and crit boost, i think that the bronze walker boots that come from the meteor boss on expert should too, just sayin because it is the end game boots while the lunar boots are pre-hardmode
Well, have you tested the wing time of bronze walker?

Is there a way to reset your skills? I put everything in defense and im really slow to the point where i want to start over with a new character
And rn sadly no :/ the best option is to make a new character; although that should be changing soon...

A post that was never made
Click Here To Vote I would appreciate it if you all voted on this :v

I've been having a bit of a problem, in my current playthrough the hero keeps trying to spawn, but whenever the message appears he just doesn't show up. I've also tried using cheatsheet to spawn him in the old fashioned way but he still won't appear. Any suggestions?

I've been having a bit of a problem, in my current playthrough the hero keeps trying to spawn, but whenever the message appears he just doesn't show up. I've also tried using cheatsheet to spawn him in the old fashioned way but he still won't appear. Any suggestions?
Update :D

I wonder If you can move the Volcano to the left.
The volcano always spawns near the ocean opposite of dungeon.... so it can spawn on the left of the world

I mean if the Volcano can spawn near the Abyss in Calamity mod.It will be better.I am sorry but I can not speak English well.

How do i get the Draconic void blade of fallen souls? Recipe browser tells me there's no recipe for it and that no one drops it.

How do I get the Draconic void blade of fallen souls? Recipe browser tells me there's no recipe for it and that no one drops it.
it's unobtainable

I mean if the Volcano can spawn near the Abyss in Calamity mod. It will be better. I am sorry but I can not speak English well.
The abyss isn't compatible with other blocks; last I checked it's coded to be that all blocks in it will turn into abyss blocks. Besides the other ocean is a much better spot

Thank you for listen to me.I am sorry but I wonder if you can move the valcano more far from the sea. It broke the beach. I really do not want both of my seas be Abnormal .It is a great mod,I hope it be better.

Back
Top Bottom