tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

The Total Banners number is matching the Vanilla banners under the tooltips
BB_Bugreport1.png

Why the heck haven't I seen this mod before? o_O This is awesome! Jopo, you're fantastic!

In fact, I'm surprised it's not listed in your signature as one of your beautiful mods. Just to double-check myself... *Ctrl-F*

Mods: Cave Story -- Summoners Association -- The Luggage -- All the Walls -- Helpful Hotkeys -- Cheat Sheet -- Recipe Browser -- Shorter Respawn Times -- Alternate Dimensions -- Large World Enabler -- WorldGen Previewer -- Boss Checklist -- Item Checklist -- Auto Trash -- Emoji Support -- Where's My Items

Nope. Folks are missing out. :p

I know this is a weird request for an old mod... Buuuut...

Is there any way to alphabetize the Banner buffs automatically?
Seeing them out of order triggers my OCD abit, and it annoying to take all the banners out just to add a new one in, but keep it alphabetize... ^~^"

I know this is a weird request for an old mod... Buuuut...

Is there any way to alphabetize the Banner buffs automatically?
Seeing them out of order triggers my OCD abit, and it annoying to take all the banners out just to add a new one in, but keep it alphabetize... ^~^"
Guess I could, but why do you have to take them out to add a new one in?

Guess I could, but why do you have to take them out to add a new one in?
From what I can tell, it lists the buffs in order of when they were added. So if I had something like Bat, Bunny, Slime, Vulture, Zombie already alphabetize, and I get a Antlion banner, if I add it in, it would put Antlion at the bottom of the list instead of before B.

But if I remove all the Banners, and place them back in in the right order, they will be alphabetize.

Just a OCD thing honestly. ^~^"

Edit: Clarification: It is a organization thing onset by mild Obessive Compulsion Disorder.

Last edited:
Mod causes game to crash on world load:
Code:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at BannerBonanza.Tiles.BannerRackTE.Nearby() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\BannerBonanza\Tiles\BannerRackTE.cs:line 239
   at BannerBonanza.Tiles.BannerRackTile.NearbyEffects(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean closer) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\BannerBonanza\Tiles\BannerRackTile.cs:line 178
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.NearbyEffects(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean closer)
   at Terraria.Lighting.PreRenderPhase()
   at Terraria.Lighting.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)
   at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)

Love the mod but would it at all be possible to extend it? Been meaning to ask about this earlier but never got around to...

So you build a town put all the banners in one place. After a while you expand beyond it's reach and now you suddenly need several of these racks. Would it instead be possible to have the range extended? Entire world even? Or better yet; Have the rack buff you temporarily for say... 10 minutes and gives you the bonuses for that duration?

Why is it saying no new banners to add to banner rack even though im holding a banner
Which banner? some vanilla banners don't apply buffs, and some mod banners are improperly implemented. Or it might be a bug. If you send me the wld,twld,plr,tplr, and enabled.json I can test it myself.

Which banner? some vanilla banners don't apply buffs, and some mod banners are improperly implemented. Or it might be a bug. If you send me the wld,twld,plr,tplr, and enabled.json I can test it myself.

Code:
[
  "AlchemistNPC",
  "BannerBonanza",
  "BaseLibrary",
  "BossChecklist",
  "BossCursor",
  "Census",
  "Consolaria",
  "ContainerLibrary",
  "Fargowiltas",
  "FKBossHealthBar",
  "FluidLibrary",
  "imkSushisMod",
  "MagicStorage",
  "PortableStorage",
  "RecipeBrowser",
  "ShorterRespawn",
  "TerrariaOverhaul",
  "WingSlot",
  "WMITF",
  "WorldGenPreviewer",
  "YABSSM"
]
heres the enabled.json thing

I know this mod is "old" but do you ever plan on adding in the possible upcoming features? it would be great.

I've noticed that with Overhaul enabled, the vanilla banners stop working on here. The 'Vanilla' part displays the total number of vanilla banners, but the 'Total' part just ignores that. It looks like this:
upload_2019-8-9_18-8-38.png

You also can't insert vanilla banners, unless you disable Overhaul. If you add a banner, and then enable Overhaul, it looks like this:
upload_2019-8-9_18-13-55.png

Is this fixable?

I've noticed that with Overhaul enabled, the vanilla banners stop working on here. The 'Vanilla' part displays the total number of vanilla banners, but the 'Total' part just ignores that. It looks like this:
View attachment 225164
You also can't insert vanilla banners, unless you disable Overhaul. If you add a banner, and then enable Overhaul, it looks like this:
View attachment 225165
Is this fixable?
No idea, I'll have to see what's up.

Hey jopojelly,
I don't know if its the cause of Banner Bonanza or of GREALM, but if I add a banner of GREALM (tested with Golem Banner and Myconid Banner) the banners neither draw in the rack nor tree leaves at the same height like the rack draw.
NoBanners.PNG
GRealmBanners.PNG
If I add some other banners in the rack, then everything works fine until the GREALM banners would draw in the rack. Then the banners in the rack an the leaves of the trees disappear, until again a "normal" banner gets drawn in the rack.....and repeat.

Do you have any idea of solving that issue or should I better take it to Grox?

Back
Top Bottom