Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Don't take your skills for granite.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Otaku, i resprited one of your old swords, here it is: Demonul Blade.png

also other ppl resprited my resprite/

Last edited:
New to the forums and spriting, here are some of the guns in the game with a few small/not-small tweaks to model them after real guns. The pictures are awful, the dark background really messes up sprites, so I gave them white backgrounds which look bad, and they're too big as well... i'm never doing this again but at least the sprites are alright.

The revolver, modelled after a .357 revolver I found on the Half-life 2 gamebanana:
Item_2269_357_remake_6x.png

A few small tweaks to the handgun to make it look like a Desert eagle:
Item_164_deagle_remake_6x.png

The sniper rifle as an AWP (not happy with this one, feedback appreciated):
Item_1254_awp_remake_6x.png

The shotgun as a SPAS-12 (could be much better):
Item_534_spas12_remake_6x.png

BONUS: Remade Starfury. I really like how this turned out but I had some trouble with the blade and I'm no good at shading:
starfury_6x.png

Hey @World's biggest... , I resprited your AWP.
e0bf38c435366bd.png

If you want smaller sprites, see if your tool as a function that allows you to save it as x by x pixels. The website I use allowed me to save it as 2x2 pixels, the default terraria pixel size. As for the AWP feedback, don't make the back so bulky?

Oh also, some more guns I sprited along with the AWP: War Machine and Tommy Gun
WarMachine.png
DrumGun.png

Last edited:
Hey @World's biggest... , I resprited your AWP.
View attachment 204740
If you want smaller sprites, see if your tool as a function that allows you to save it as x by x pixels. The website I use allowed me to save it as 2x2 pixels, the default terraria pixel size. As for the AWP feedback, don't make the back so bulky?

Oh also, some more guns I sprited along with the AWP: War Machine and Tommy Gun
View attachment 204741 View attachment 204742

Thanks, the resprite looks amazing, and I will make the sprites smaller in future (i used 6x6 lol).

Also, the future is now:

Beam Longbow (dropped from Skeleton Archers to match the beam sword, probably unoriginal idea). Beam sword provided as reference:
Beam Longbow.png
Item_723.png

Cold Bones (pre-hardmode magic weapon that throws bones, causes Chilled debuff):
Cold Bones.png

Enchanted Sabre (hardmode version of the enchanted sword, two versions):
Enchanted Sabre - 1.png
Enchanted Sabre - 2.png

Missile Sceptre (hardmode version of the Magic Missile from the dungeon):
Missile Sceptre.png

Sabre of Regrowth (name pending, literally the Staff of Regrowth that deals more damage, causes Poisoned Debuff):
Sabre of Regrowth.png

An unoriginal Frosty Battleaxe (palette from Frostbrand)
Frosty Battleaxe.png

SPAGHETTI:
Spaghetti.png

My Starfury again, "sharper" blade (old one for reference):
starfury_shiny.png
starfury.png

As you can see I really like the starfury, I might make a whole set of tools to match (the original Starfury not my one). If anyone can come up with a name for the metal/material I would be grateful.

EDIT: Here are the bars, the files are currently named "Heavenite":
Heavenite Bar.png
Heavenite Bar - Placed.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom