Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Just a heads up you have some wire broken in the map, the start of the water temple can't be opened, and the brain of Cthulhu fight does't start ethier.
Are you 100% sure of that? I just downloaded the map and checked, everything looks fine. You can download the map again and use the same character if you need to get through that part. Obviously some chests will be refilled, but it's not a huge deal.

Sorry it glitched out. Were you playing single or multiplayer? Sometimes the mechanics don't sync right in multiplayer.

Last edited:
Are you 100% sure of that? I just downloaded the map and checked, everything looks fine. You can download the map again and use the same character if you need to get through that part. Obviously some chests will be refilled, but it's not a huge deal.

Sorry it glitched out. Were you playing single or multiplayer? Sometimes the mechanics don't sync right in multiplayer.
Multi player but I did cheat in some wireing stuff (wires, wrenches and the mechanical lens) and there were spots missing. i'll play through again.

I TOTALLY SAW THAT ON TWITTER YESTERDAY!!! I AM SO EXCITED!

I'm totally going to rewrite the story to make it the 7 jewels instead of souls. I'll probably color code the dungeons to match the jewel color too. :)
Then I'm gonna make a whole new adventure map using these jewels. I've actually got a map that's a remake of my "Escape" adventure that isn't well known that I'll probably rework some more. :D
You should also change the sages clothes to be all of the gem clothes

Very well made, lovely details. Puzzle segments felt a bit too long-winded/trolly for me at times, but overall they were very clever.
I've enjoyed almost every moment spent in this map. One of those maps that kind of make you forget that you're playing Terraria. Well done!

I definitely recommend anyone to give it a try!

5stars.gif

Last edited:
Very well made, lovely details. Puzzle segments felt a bit too long-winded/trolly for me at times, but overall they were very clever.
I've enjoyed almost every moment spent in this map. One of those maps that kind of make you forget that you're playing Terraria. Well done!

I definitely recommend anyone to give it a try!

5stars.gif
Hey, do you mind telling me how you got the black line across the bottom of your text, and then the people and your adventures of lancelot and co? Ive been trying to figure out how to do that myself.

Better to ask that in the right thread or a moderator. I don't want to keep going off-topic.
Thanks! <3

@Lieutenant Lorence, you can change your signature by hovering your mouse over your profile name at the top and selecting "Signatures", if you haven't figured it out yet.

Cheers!

P.S. - I'm working on an update to this map, so some of the longer mazes have been replaced with more elaborate puzzles, which may or may not make them just more complicated mazes, but whatever, it's much better, and more fun I think. I've completely replaced an entire dungeon with a new one and some dungeons have expanded with more content. I have no idea when I'll be done with it, but I am working on it again. I'm going to attach some update pictures below. Anyway, thanks for reading this!

8RDiwLC.png

Xm0EFTC.png

4Q7qaey.png

Last edited:
Calling all beta testers! I have a new version of the map, 4.0 that I'm ready to have tested. If you are interested in testing it, PM me and I'll send you the download link. I just ask that you do not share the beta version with anyone and you don't make anything public until it's released. You may run into some bugs, please let me know if something isn't working as intended and I can fix it ASAP. Finally, if you encounter any difficulty spikes that make it seem like it's way too hard, to early, I would like to know. I've played this beta and the old maps so much that it's impossible for me to judge difficulty and item progression.

Thanks!

The earth temple areal is EXTREMLY laggy especially in the latest part which caused a LOT of falling deaths. also... i dunno if i'm doing something wrong but the last door in the earth temple that leads to the sage doesn't seem to get the platform it needs in front of it even though i've every areal lighten up (which seemed like i successfully cleared that areal to progress) but i've fallen to death thrice there

Back
Top Bottom