tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hy guys! I playing with the Calamity mod (v 1.3.3.11) and i've defeated once the Profaned Godess, but the Revager drops no Blood Stone. Also, somebody can help me? Thank you for the answers! :D

Hy guys! I playing with the Calamity mod (v 1.3.3.11) and i've defeated once the Profaned Godess, but the Revager drops no Blood Stone. Also, somebody can help me? Thank you for the answers! :D

Hello! I'm unsure of your direct issue, but there is a newer version of Calamity available for download on the discord! Thread oddly hasn't been updated yet, here's the latest: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dtncsdxwn9n8eib/CalamityModV1.3.4.001.zip

This might fix your issue, make sure you have the latest version of tModloader and if you are playing with any other mods check if one of them could be conflicting with Calamity.

Hello, i have a problem with textures of two bosses, its leviathan and Brimstone Elemental, they have not background, its just white, help plz ;(

Is there a bug with the defiled rune? even it being deactivated the enemys still have the damage resistance, weapons that do 85 damage are doing 30 damage to normal slimes, PLEASE FIX :(

Hey! Having a bug with the Devourer of Gods fight, with 3 people in multiplayer, Expert mode and Revengeance enabled. The fight won't progress past the 3 envoys of the Devourer, and from 5 attempts, only 1 had DoG phase 2 spawn properly.

As seen here;
https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/93a6ka/modded_terrariaproblems_with_third_form_of/

Would appreciate help, also, noticed a hotfix being shared here, would appreciate if someone knew if that is fixed.

Thanks and have a good day!

Is there a bug with the defiled rune? even it being deactivated the enemys still have the damage resistance, weapons that do 85 damage are doing 30 damage to normal slimes, PLEASE FIX :(
Please don't ignore my comment, THIS IS VERY ANNOYING AND IT'S STOPPING ME FOR PLAYING THE GAME JUST BECAUSE I DO NO DAMAGE TO EVERYTHING

04c1ebdaa6.jpg

SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT HERE HOLY SH*T

(Devourer Phase 2, JESUS CHRIST THAT HEALTH)

seriously speaking, who is also pissed off with the new bgm of SC fight as i did? the old one is much better as the new one is just :red:.

seriously speaking, who is also pissed off with the new bgm of SC fight as i did? the old one is much better as the new one is just :red:.

I think it's good, it just... doesn't fit the fight. It's a good song for atmosphere, but for the Supreme Calamitas fight? Absolutely not, we need something chaotic and mindblowingly insane.
[doublepost=1533230499,1533230371][/doublepost]
That's proably calculated from the previous dog's first form fix me if i wrong:happy:

I mean, I have no idea, I'm just confused here. It doesn't take away from the boss experience but it's INCREDIBLY difficult to differentiate the phases of the fight, now....

I think the P90 needs buffed. Even with it's crazy fast speed, its damage is so low you can't do more than like 80 DPS most of the time. I think it should at least bypass armor or something, because it's way too weak for the point when you get it.

Guys i am having super fps issue it was all fine but the second i defeated wall of flesh changed the world to massive lag please help !

Back
Top Bottom