Dart traps: 1 Platinum per stack (999).
Bone Key: 5 Platinum.
Halloween costumes: 50 gold each.
Slime Staff: 5 Platinum.
Scaly Truffle: 50 gold.
F̶u̶z̶z̶y̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶r̶o̶t̶:̶ ̶5̶0̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶.̶
And Slimy Saddle: 75 Gold.

Last edited:
Ello again, I have a fuzzy carrot you could buy, and I could craft a bunch of King Slime Spawns so we could get the Slimy Saddle drop.
I also have a slime statue and some mechanics so we could make a slime farm to try to get that slime staff.

Sometimes trying to get the drops is as fun as buying them lol.

Same server as before if you're up for it.

Edit: Sold him the fuzzy carrot, we tried for a saddle and slime staff, but no luck

Last edited:
I will give you the Paladins Hammer, (2) Fishron Wings, Bone Key, Any Halloween Costume, Scaly Truffle, Fuzzy Carrot, and Slime Saddle for free. (Those are the only ones listed that I do own)

Got a few repeats of the Halloween costumes will try and get a list up for ya soon or if you just wanna post which you need (pm if you wish)

Got a few repeats of the Halloween costumes will try and get a list up for ya soon or if you just wanna post which you need (pm if you wish)
These are some of the ones I want: Creeper suit, Pumpkin suit, Alien suit, Reaper suit, Ghost suit, and the Cat suit.

Good. Do you have a server I could come on to buy it?

just looking for them now i can find them you can just have them don't really need any in game stuff for them as for server got a private one but its shared so will have to wait till my friend gets online to ask him if OK, if not and if you can wait I will be setting up a server hopeful sometime this week so I can start doing stuff like this much more easily, my steam profile is christofvamprv or cash just add me and will let you know when up and running or if you have server can pop on there

thanks

just looking for them now i can find them you can just have them don't really need any in game stuff for them as for server got a private one but its shared so will have to wait till my friend gets online to ask him if OK, if not and if you can wait I will be setting up a server hopeful sometime this week so I can start doing stuff like this much more easily, my steam profile is christofvamprv or cash just add me and will let you know when up and running or if you have server can pop on there

thanks
To make a server, you just have to do this: Go to Steam> Go to "Library"> Right click "Terraria"> Go to "Properties"> go to "Local Files"> "Browse Local Files"> Double click "Terraria Server"> Choose your world and how many players and such> Be sure to enable "Automatic Port Forwarding" and you're done. One more thing: Other people join by going into "Terraria"> "Multiplayer"> "Join"> Then they have to type in your IP there (http://www.whatsmyip.org/)> Port is 7777.

Back
Top Bottom