Texture Pack Flat UI

It's so nice to visit Released TP's to see quality content, even my eyes are pleased to see this.

Which font do you use to make the images titles? It looks demn cool. I love the UI change btw, i'm not fan of round egdes.

I've converted the texture pack to the current (at least as of 1.3.5) and more user-friendly format using XNB2PNG, given how the original link disappeared and Caicyo hasn't been active for almost a year by now there shouldn't be any issue with sharing it. I suppose.
Dropbox - Flat UI.zip
Send me a warning in case there is and I'll take it down.

Follow the usual instructions to install it and don't forget that they're slightly different if you're using tModLoader.

I've converted the texture pack to the current (at least as of 1.3.5) and more user-friendly format using XNB2PNG, given how the original link disappeared and Caicyo hasn't been active for almost a year by now there shouldn't be any issue with sharing it. I suppose.
Dropbox - Flat UI.zip
Send me a warning in case there is and I'll take it down.

Follow the usual instructions to install it and don't forget that they're slightly different if you're using tModLoader.
You know, the reason why it is still in XNB is because of the ("main" / title) menus. They do not convert without you changing the original XNB files.

Back
Top Bottom