tModLoader Enemy Affixes

Well, just found out why. Forgot to upload the newer version of DALib.
This is why checking logs is important as it shows these errors.

Well, just found out why. Forgot to upload the newer version of DALib.
This is why checking logs is important as it shows these errors.
I apologise for not responding sooner, I had checked the log but things came up and I simply forgot to tell you.
I'm glad you were able to figure it out even though you shouldn't have needed to.
Looking forward to continuing my playthrough!

Last edited:
With Terraria Overhaul v2.1.9.1 + Dark-Assassin's Mod Library (DALib) v1.1.1 + Enemy Affixes v1.0.3 + Cheat Sheet v0.4.3.1
Im always getting casually the error or intended when summoning the slime king and fighting it.

Silently Caught Exception: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs. bei Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalNPC.Instance(NPC npc) bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalNPC.Instance(NPC npc)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.GetGlobalNPC(NPC npc, Mod mod, String name)
bei Terraria.NPC.GetGlobalNPC(Mod mod, String name)
bei EnemyModifiers.EnemyAffixes.HandlePacket(BinaryReader reader, Int32 whoAmI) in c:\Users\Ashley\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyModifiers\EnemyAffixes.cs:Zeile 162.
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModNet.HandleModPacket(BinaryReader reader, Int32 whoAmI)
bei Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& messageType)
bei Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(Int32 bufferIndex)
bei Terraria.Netplay.<>c.<InnerClientLoop>b__38_0()
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion)
bei Terraria.Netplay.OnUpdate()
bei Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
bei Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
bei Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Im waiting for a fix. It spams like 10 times shortly during the fight and 3 times when he dies.

Your mod is reeeeally great!
But I still have some question for it:

1,When I change the stats modifier in the config, there is nothing happened because I want to let special monster have more HP!
2,The legendary and godly monster cannot be modified in the config and they are very easy to be defeated.

I just want special monster to be stronger and to drop more !

Thanks !!!!

Question? Does this mod work well alongside Prefixes for Enemies, or is it incompatible?
This might have been fixed since I last used them together, but the enemies sometimes have glitched names (the functionality is still the same though).

Nope it doesn't work with Prefixes for Enemies. I wish it does though.

Edit: Also I wish I can config modifiers to be 1000x as affective somewhat like how you can go to 100x in older versions.

Last edited:
Hello,

I just found out that enemy affixes mod causes Terraria to crash with 'stack overflow exception' reason. This happened when 'Leech' mob in Underworld biome spawned and crashes by that reason. Can you please check and fix it out? I love this mod and wish to keep using it for my modded game.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom