New Terraria Console & Controller Skin Design Available

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good afternoon, Terrarians!

As you may recall, our friends at Elite Gaming Gear launched a set of Terraria console skins and Terraria controller skins for PS4 and XB1 earlier this year.

You can check out those details here: Terraria Console & Controller Skins original announcement

Heading into the back half of the year, they are releasing a brand new series of Terraria console and controller skins - this time based on the iconic endgame Lunar Events and everyone's favorite endgame gear! Check out how amazing these look below - and if you want to pick up a Terraria Console or Controller skin of your own, simply click the image and you will be taken right to the store page.

1.3 Smaller.png

XB1 Lunar Console TCF.PNG
(XB1 S also available!)

PS4 Lunar Console TCF.PNG

PS4 Lunar Controller TCF.PNG XB1 Lunar Controller TCF.PNG

index.php

You can check out the full line of Terraria Console and Controller skins by clicking the link below.

TERRARIA CONSOLE & CONTROLLER SKINS

Last edited:
Look nice !
But... Is the Kinect really useful to do ?
I mean, it been discontinued.

I love the skins but I don't use consoles anymore :(
Hopefully there'll be Terraria casings for phones and stuffs :dryadgrin:

Wonderfull stuff! I'm playing on PC, but it is realy cool and estatic.

But guys, please, say a word about 1.3.6?
We are waiting it for so long! I'm ready to buy this new update, just launch it!

The game is complete, time to move to merchandise. Considering spelunky 2 trailer it's sad that devs of my favorite sandbox are apparently a one trick pony.

Wonderfull stuff! I'm playing on PC, but it is realy cool and estatic.

But guys, please, say a word about 1.3.6?
We are waiting it for so long! I'm ready to buy this new update, just launch it!
There are some 1.3.6 news down this post (New biome backgrounds, improved BGM)

There are some 1.3.6 news down this post (New biome backgrounds, improved BGM)

It is realy nice, i'm checking for it everyday.
I remember apriel's fools day in this year. It was so cruel to joke like devs did, when so many people love this game and wait so much for new update.
I wish luck to company with this sales. I hope it will helps a lot.

It is realy intresting, how such long live project is developing. Which problems developers faced. How do they resolve it. It could be realy excited story.

I love the original art, but to be honest this application doesn't look too good to me. The squattened reflection of the four armors in particular feels pretty tacky.

Back
Top Bottom