Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cenx more spoilers Cenx pls :redspin:

As for the ritualistic thing, it's pretty hard to speculate at this point though it could be a new boss. It looks like a cutscene as the camera isn't moving with the character.

There is no release date because they don't want to be rushed and stuff.
Which's a good thing imo. I've seen too many games rushing too much lately making the game not completely finished on release. I want them to take their time and just keep us up to date with what they're doing (or at least a bit, with spoilers).

Which's a good thing imo. I've seen too many games rushing too much lately making the game not completely finished on release. I want them to take their time and just keep us up to date with what they're doing (or at least a bit, with spoilers).
yep, i remember when I got battlefield 4, couldnt play multiplayer... lol.

CTHULHU?!

Awesome!

I wish that they would have implemented alternate dimensions. That would have been amazing

Just think about it. Going to the source of the corruption or crimson. Battling evil versions of overworld characters

All with a device, like a star gate

Oh my god did you see those aliens, ITS A NEW MOON!!! They might drop like super alien tech weapons!

And the npc looks so swag!!

When is it coming out?? Tell me plz im such a big fan! I have been playing when hero just started getting copper armor!
Please use the Edit feature for your posts instead of multi-posting. Thanks.

I'm so excited!!! Can't wait hope the mini-biomes are small dungeons with different monsters that are harder than the normal ones and have loot at the end of them! This game is amazing and I hope 1.3 makes it better.

9geFGlt.gif
9geFGlt.gif
9geFGlt.gif

index.php
index.php
index.php

Death awayts!

So many people that never has seen the magic sword...
you should explore a little more...
:joy::joy::joy:

The above quotes were pruned down, but had many, many more spammed gifs in the post.

As a reminder folks, making posts that include nothing but (or very little other than) dozens of an image or gif posted is considered spam. Using a gif or smiley, or even a small handful is alright and even awesome :red2:, but once you have more than three or four of the same one, its becoming a bit excessive. And if there is nothing BUT multiple gifs or smileys in your post, then it isn't contributing anything substantial . . . including some comments or thoughts is expected in a post.

Going forward, anyone making posts like this may be met with an infraction. This sort of posting isn't really acceptable.

But the new smileys ARE very fun, we encourage you to use them often and frequently . . . just try to keep it restrained. No more than a few in a post please!
:redmunch:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom