tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I use Paint.Net. It doesn't do animation (but you could use layers), but it's also expandable with addons.
itisthepaintnet.png

The thing I highlighted in yellow in the bottom right can replace colors in the color palette (doesn't persist after a restart) and the one to the right of it can save color palettes (this one does persist). The ? button in the top left leads to some places where you can get help with paintnet
Have you tried it out I think this is the kind of thing that could possibly get me a message from staff

I use Paint.Net. It doesn't do animation (but you could use layers), but it's also expandable with addons.
View attachment 208825
The thing I highlighted in yellow in the bottom right can replace colors in the color palette (doesn't persist after a restart) and the one to the right of it can save color palettes (this one does persist). The ? button in the top left leads to some places where you can get help with paintnet
Have you tried it out I think this is the kind of thing that could possibly get me a message from staff
Yes I actually have paint.net lel

(EDIT) I like the thing(but I still can't get used to it, which is the problem for me) but do you have any plugin recommendations for grid size changing?

Yes I actually have paint.net lel

(EDIT) I like the thing(but I still can't get used to it, which is the problem for me) but do you have any plugin recommendations for grid size changing?
You can just draw in 1x1 and resize to 200% using Nearest Neighbor resampling

Not sure if it's just me but the Illusion of Pinky won't spawn in. I have tried farming in areas away from NPC's and on the surface but the dang thing won't show its face. Any tips?

Not sure if it's just me but the Illusion of Pinky won't spawn in. I have tried farming in areas away from NPC's and on the surface but the dang thing won't show its face. Any tips?
You need to kill King Slime, have at least one mech boss dead and be in the forest biome. Still then, it's a very, very rare chance so it will probably still take a while.

You need to kill King Slime, have at least one mech boss dead and be in the forest biome. Still then, it's a very, very rare chance so it will probably still take a while.
I've done all of that and I am using ultimate battler from Luiafk and it still won't spawn. What is the spawn rate compared to the Manifestation of Pinky?

While you ppl have Asesprite, Photoshop, GraphicsGale, it's the GameMaker Studio 1.4 Sprite Editor master race for me.
hey, uh a good program that's free is Krita. it has many tools and other features that has most if not all of the features of photoshop. it is primarily for art but can be used to photoshop or do pixel art. just tellin anyone who's interwsted

I've done all of that and I am using ultimate battler from Luiafk and it still won't spawn. What is the spawn rate compared to the Manifestation of Pinky?
Manipinky is more common. Anyways, I will make the spawn of Illupinky more common in the next update and put in a spawn item for both Pinkies.

This seems pretty good... how have I not heard of this. Also can I add support for selling boss summons lol
Sure! Though for some items vanilla NPCs already sell them... Such as Resonating Gel and Sunswept Egg.

Manipinky is more common. Anyways, I will make the spawn of Illupinky more common in the next update and put in a spawn item for both Pinkies.

Sure! Though for some items vanilla NPCs already sell them... Such as Resonating Gel and Sunswept Egg.
Thanks sooo much, I love the mod so far and it has been fun play through it 10/10.

Rays of radiation emit from the following sprite that will infect you to no end as the horrors of my cringy, horrible shading of this hereby incomplete sprite makes Terrarians everywhere shudder, their souls scream across the vast expense of your computer's memory, enough to reveal the legendary Ocram the Unseen, torture the Moon Lord himself, make C0rrupture shake and bring back the loathesome Psychoranha.
index.php

Attachments

• MeinGitGud.png
    MeinGitGud.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 814
Back
Top Bottom