tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

I actually liked Ultraconyx...You SHOULD try to make a new biome, maybe when you beat Ultraconyx (the boss), or maybe when you beat the Cosmic Decimator. I can't wait to see the new Remastered Ultraconyx! Also, could I get a link to the Discord server?

Oh yeah I can see why people don't like the Cosmic biome now, I got lucky with the first world I made that had it

It gen'd in another world and, my ENTIRE right side of the world about 200 blocks from the beach was unusable.
it would be cool if it made a return, just limit the height it can appear at, alright?

I actually liked Ultraconyx...You SHOULD try to make a new biome, maybe when you beat Ultraconyx (the boss), or maybe when you beat the Cosmic Decimator. I can't wait to see the new Remastered Ultraconyx! Also, could I get a link to the Discord server?
It's not called Remastered Ultraconyx due to the bad reputation ultraconyx has. It is now called Chaotic Uprising

Here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/Ua6JxEN

Edit: It already has 2 biomes, one inspired by the cosmos biome but remade a bit. Wait for the next update before starting a playthrough though, as lots of worldgen will be changed

It's not called Remastered Ultraconyx due to the bad reputation ultraconyx has. It is now called Chaotic Uprising
You almost act like this is Tremor we're talking about lol
Come on man it's obvious some people really liked your mod, I liked it mostly for the challenging boss fights.
Also rip unique artstyle.

I'm not opposed to the new name thou, sounds fitting.

You almost act like this is Tremor we're talking about lol
Come on man it's obvious some people really liked your mod, I liked it mostly for the challenging boss fights.
Also rip unique artstyle.

I'm not opposed to the new name thou, sounds fitting.

The old sprites where bad. If you look at them it will become clear (way too many colours in the palette, noisy, no hueshift etc), and i don't believe it counts as a different artstyle as it is just like regular non-pixelart art but lower resolution
And don't worry, the new bosses will still be challenging, but with actually good AIs
I don't see why people really liked it but if they liked it for bad balance like quite a few people did, you won't enjoy the new actually balanced mod

I'd rather you give feedback on the discord because I am rarely on the terraria forums and it would be easier to talk about this

Edit: In many ways this mod was worse than tremor :(

if u open source it, i can make a resprite for every single texture, i mean this mod is good but the sprite is not that good at all!
Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't checked here for a while, but a lot of progress has been made on the remake and you can follow development on my discord server ( Join the Chaotic Uprising Discord Server! ). Currently I don't really need resprites but you are welcome to help if you want, though bear in mind that after the central concepts (post-hardmode mode, some boss/item ideas) I decided to take this remake in a slightly different direction when compared to the original.

Back
Top Bottom