Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trueshotnot

Terrarian

How to Farm Life Fruits in Terraria 1.3.5

by trueshotnot

Hello,
Welcome to my first post
In this thread, I will teach you how to create an efficient Life Fruit farm!

Table of contents:

World Requirements

To farm life fruit you need to have a few requirements, first of all, you need to have defeated all 3 Mechanical Bosses, which also requires Hardmode. Second, your farm has to be in the underground layer of your world and in a jungle biome.

Tip: You can use the Depth Meter to find out how deep you are.

Making the Farm

Step 1:
Mine out a moderately large rectangular space in the underground jungle, then add long strips of mud to it, making sure the mud blocks are placed in every six blocks vertically.
Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.38.48 PM.png

Step 2:
Light up the place so that your Life Fruit can bloom properly (It is recommended that you don't place the torches on the ground but instead on walls to give more space)
Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.42.27 PM.png

Step 3: (Optional)
To make Life Fruits easier to spawn, you can add blocks under each layer to stop the spawning of vines

Step 4: (Optional)
To speed up the process of the grass to spread, use jungle seeds

Waiting for the Life Fruit to Grow

You have now made the farm! But now you have to wait about 1-2 Terraria days for the Life Fruit to grow. Baring in mind that Life Fruit is very rare, you will only get about 1-2 Life Fruit growing on your farm.

Tip:
To make the Life Fruit easier to grow, you should clear away the surplus foliage after collecting your previous Life Fruit.

Final Words

Thank you so much for viewing this guide (It's my first one). If you have found this guide helpful please show your support!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.38.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.38.48 PM.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 13,085
  • image.png
    image.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 2,976
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.41.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.41.53 PM.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 5,279
Last edited:
How to Farm Life Fruits in Terraria 1.3.5
by UltraBlox

Hello,
Welcome to my first post
In this thread I will teach you how to create an efficient Life Fruit farm!

Table of contents:

World Requirements

To farm life fruit you need to have a few requirements, first of all you need to have defeated all 3 Mechanical Bosses, which also requires Hardmode. Second, your farm has to be in the underground layer of your world and in a jungle biome.

Tip: You can use the Depth Meter to find out how deep you are.

Making the Farm

Step 1:
Mine out a moderately large rectangular space in the underground jungle, then add long strips of mud to it, making sure the mud blocks are placed in every six blocks vertically.

Step 2:
Light up the place so that your Life Fruit can bloom properly (It is recommended that you don't place the torches on the ground but instead on walls to give more space)

Step 3: (Optional)
To speed up the process of the grass to spread, use jungle seeds

Waiting for the Life Fruit to Grow

You have now made the farm! But now you have to wait about 1-2 Terraria days for the Life Fruit to grow. Baring in mind that Life Fruit is very rare, you will only get about 1-2 Life Fruit growing in your farm.

Tip:
To make the Life Fruit easier to grow, you should clear away the surplus foliage after collecting your previous Life Fruit.

Final Words

Thank you so much for viewing this guide (It's my first one). If you have found this guide helpful please show your support!
A good guide for someone who has hasn't done one before.
Bravo!

Plain and Simple. I like it. Perhaps it is a good idea to add a layer underneath the mud from tiles unafected by anything such as bricks to stop the vines from growing and blocking the spawn of fruit and planterabulbs, which this farm could also be used for if you build an arena right next to it. That was a long sentence.

Have a good one!

Plain and Simple. I like it. Perhaps it is a good idea to add a layer underneath the mud from tiles unafected by anything such as bricks to stop the vines from growing and blocking the spawn of fruit and planterabulbs, which this farm could also be used for if you build an arena right next to it. That was a long sentence.

Have a good one!

Wow that's a great idea! Thanks for the support. Is it okay if I add this to my guide? I can give credit to you if you want :)
[doublepost=1523892553,1523892146][/doublepost]
A good guide for someone who has hasn't done one before.
Bravo!
Thanks so much for the support I hope you liked it! :)

Thanks! My world wasn’t’t spawning any life fruits for some reason. We’ve killed the destroyer without any gold hearts, it’s been tough.

Back
Top Bottom