• Meh

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Now taking requests!)
Hiya! I’ve been getting into making custom vanity sets lately, and I thought I might as well have a place where I can show them off and take requests!

-Must follow forum rules and be appropriate (duh.)
-I have access to most vanity sets, so I should be able to make most things. Just don't make requests too complicated.
-If you would like a screenshot of the items equipped in the inventory, just tell me and I will send it to you.

Anyways, Vanity Sets!

Huzbubber Tim (My main character's vanity)
Huzbubber!.png

(Ancient Shadow Helmet with Living Flame Dye, Ancient Shadow Scale Mail with Midnight Rainbow Dye, Ancient Shadow Greaves with Living Ocean Dye, Crimson Cloak and Frostspark Boots with Red Acid Dye, Worm Scarf and Stardust Wings (hidden) with Phase Dye, Greedy Ring and Yoyo Bag with Acid Dye, Destroyer Emblem and Lava Waders with Midnight Rainbow Dye, Shiny Stone and Celestial Shell (hidden) with Purple Ooze Dye, Royal Gel and Ankh Shield with Twilight Dye, Bone Key with Living Rainbow Dye, Suspicious Looking Tentacle with Living Flame Dye, Mechanical Cart with Pink Gel Dye, Cosmic Car Key with Skiph's Blood, Lunar Hook with Grim Dye, too many weapons to list.)

Undertale Red
3BEA8AB8-03AF-4BA6-A4CB-90DD536A3AD3.png

(Red Riding Hood with Red Dye, Clothier's Jacket with Red Dye, Eskimo Pants +with Light Silver Dye, Yoraiz0r's Scowl with No Dye, Cross Necklace with Violet and Silver Dye, Katana, RazorbladeTyphoon)

Astral Angel
6F67131F-EF9A-40CA-ADA4-22F15AA8A114.png

(Solar Cultist Hood + Robes with Pixie Dye, Angel Halo with Skiph's Blood, Crowno's Wings with Skiph's Blood, Monk's Belt with Shadowflame Hades Dye, and Creeper Egg with Pixie Dye, Shadowflame Hex Doll. )

Sumo Wrestler
C657109D-7CF0-4D8B-8567-F9354B4C33AA.png

(Monk's Bushy Brow Cap with no dye, Pumpkin Suit with Bright Orange Dye, Dryad Lioncloth with no dye, Shield of Cthuhlu (Hidden) with no dye, Golem Fist)

Rainbow Space Unicorn
D6CFEAFE-DD6D-4196-9262-12A81C981E2A.png

(Unicorn Mask with Living Rainbow Dye, Space Creature Shirt with Living Rainbow Dye, Djinn's Curse with Living Rainbow Dye, Yoraiz0r's Spell (in top slot) with Living Rainbow Dye, Rainbow Gun, Rainbow Rod, Rainbow Crystal Staff)

Dark Raider
431DD9C5-B3AE-4F50-ABAC-25056457017A.png

(Cowboy Hat with Reflective Metal Dye, D-Town's Breastplate with Reflective Metal Dye, Red's Leggings with Reflective Silver Dye, Yoraiz0r's Scowl with no dye, Star Cloak with Skiph's Blood, Vortex Beater, SDMG, Revolver)

Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Angel.png

(Spectre Mask with Reflective Copper Dye, Shinobi Infiltrator's Torso with Reflective Copper Dye, Robot Pants with Reflective Copper Dye, Solar Wings (hidden), Yoraiz0r's Spell (2'nd vanity slot) with Reflective Copper Dye (in pet slot), Steampunk Wings (in vanity slot) with Reflective Copper Dye, Static Hook with Reflective Copper Dye, Pulse Bow, Spirit Flame.)

Ruby Rose (@SkeletalDestroyr )
Ruby Red (Skeletal).png

(Hairstyle 52 with dark red coloration (no helmet), Nurse Shirt with Shadow Dye, Nurse Pants with Grim Dye, Cross Necklace with Grim Dye, Monk's Belt with Reflective Silver Dye, Hand Warmer with Reflective Obsidian Dye, Diamond Ring with Grim Dye, Star Cloak with Grim Dye, Death Sickle.)

Yellow Caballero (@Terra Nova )
Yellow Caballero (Terra Nova).png

(Hairstyle 10 with light yellow coloration (no helmet), Huntress's Jerkin with Yellow Dye, Yoraiz0r's Skirt with Yellow Dye, Moon Stone with Shadow Dye, Ice Skates with Purple Ooze Dye.)

Aaaaaanyways, I hoped you enjoyed these! Let me know what you think of them!

Last edited:
Ok, I tried my best, and it worked pretty good!

Ruby Red (Skeletal).png

(Hairstyle 52 with dark red coloration (no helmet), Nurse Shirt with Shadow Dye, Nurse Pants with Grim Dye, Cross Necklace with Grim Dye, Monk's Belt with Reflective Silver Dye, Hand Warmer with Reflective Obsidian Dye, Diamond Ring with Grim Dye, Star Cloak with Grim Dye, Death Sickle.)

Hope that works for you!

Ok, I tried my best, and it worked pretty good!

View attachment 206698

Hope that works for you!
Very noice! Thank you, Lord Borf!

Huh? Ruby is already done? And apparently called ruby red, according to the requests spoiler. Well, if she’s already been done, then could you possibly make Yellow Caballero of Pokémon Adventures? On the left is her official artwork, and on the right is some very accurate fan art of her without the hat.
80635EB1-A964-4873-B1C2-5D3DA8A4F192.png 46FECE2D-57DE-4E7E-8AD6-0948FCCF50F3.jpeg
P.S.
Apologies if these photos look weird, I’m on mobile and I’m not sure how that will translate to a computer.

Huh? Ruby is already done? And apparently called ruby red, according to the requests spoiler. Well, if she’s already been done, then could you possibly make Yellow Caballero of Pokémon Adventures? On the left is her official artwork, and on the right is some very accurate fan art of her without the hat.
View attachment 206773 View attachment 206774
P.S.
Apologies if these photos look weird, I’m on mobile and I’m not sure how that will translate to a computer.
No problem! I'll do my best!

Ok, it was kinda difficult to make it look good, but your request is complete @Terra Nova !

Yellow Caballero (Terra Nova).png

(Hairstyle 10 with light yellow coloration (no helmet), Huntress's Jerkin with Yellow Dye, Yoraiz0r's Skirt with Yellow Dye, Moon Stone with Shadow Dye, Ice Skates with Purple Ooze Dye.)

Thanks. I figure it makes sense to see how this would look before buying the robes.

Well, if you just want to see how it looks, then I think a loadout maker is a bit faster and more practical. Specifically, the one by Meetyourdemize. It's quite handy, despite the occasional minor layering issues and weird looking wings.

Back
Top Bottom