Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: Banners+!

Ye?

• Ye!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Improve dis ___.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
(Note: The spoilers are currently broken, working on fixing them now.)

So we all know banners. They're nice collectibles that show how many enemies you've defeated. However, there's a few things I'd like to improve on as well. So, I introduce to you: Banners+!

Now, there are a few enemies which are still missing banners, those being the Crimtane Bunny, Crimtane Goldfish, Vicious Penguin, Martian Probe, and Dungeon Guardian. So, I propose that we give these guys banners!
Crimtane Bunny:
Crimtane Bunny Banner.png
Crimtane Bunny Banner (placed).png

Crimtane Goldfish:
Crimtane Goldfish Banner.png
Crimtane Goldfish Banner (Placed).png

Vicious Penguin:
Vicious Penguin Banner.png
Vicious Penguin Banner (placed).png

Martian Probe:
Martian Probe Banner.png
Martian Probe Banner (Placed).png

Dungeon Guardian:
Dungeon Guardian Banner.png
Dungeon Guardian Banner (Placed).png
Dungeon Guardian Trophy.png
(Made a trophy too just because.)
Blue Cultist:
Blue Cultist Banner.png
Blue Cultist Banner (Placed).png

The Bride:
The Bride Banner.png
The Bride Banner (Placed).png

Dragon Hornet:
Dragon Hornet Banner.png
Dragon Horner Banner (Placed).png
Could drop rarely from hornets.
Moss Hornet:
Moss Hornet Banner.png
Moss Hornet Banner (Placed).png

Drakomire Rider Banner:
Drakomire Rider Banner.png
Drakomire Rider Banner (Placed).png
Drakomire riders would now have a new banner, which is a combination of the original drakomire rider banner and the drakomire banner. Drakanians would now use the drakomere rider banner. (Old drakomire rider banner:
Drakanian Banner.png
Drakanian Banner (Placed).png
See? It definitely fits the drakanian better.)
I think it would be a good idea as well to give boss servants some banners too, since they are important enemies as well! (Click here for more!)

So, with the removal of so many enemies in the 1.3 updates for console and mobile, I at least think we should keep the banners to remember them. They could be obtained as a rare drop from their matching enemies! Thanks @Person999 for the idea!
(Albino Antlion - Antlion, Arch Demon - Demon, Dragon Snatcher - Snatcher, Orca - Shark, Vampire Miner - Undead Miner, Arch Wyvern - Wyvern, Shadow Hammer - Cursed Hammer, Shadow Mummy - Dark Mummy, Spectral Elemental - Chaos Elemental, Spectral Gastropod- Gastropod.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
Moss Hornet and Hornet share a banner.
There is no banner for Drakanians (Solar Pillar enemy), Lunatic Devotees or The Bride (Blood Moon enemy).
There should be Pink and White banners to match the RGBY banners/teams. (White being no team.)

Enemy banners are nice, but I'd like to see some more decorative banners too. Probably outside of the scope of this suggestion?

Will edit if I think of any other enemies with no banner.

Moss Hornet and Hornet share a banner.
There is no banner for Drakanians (Solar Pillar enemy), Lunatic Devotees or The Bride (Blood Moon enemy).
There should be Pink and White banners to match the RGBY banners/teams. (White being no team.)

Enemy banners are nice, but I'd like to see some more decorative banners too. Probably outside of the scope of this suggestion?

Will edit if I think of any other enemies with no banner.
Thanks! Didn’t realize there were that many more of them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom