Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Can I ask why the 20.25% multiplier was removed from the stat damage formula? Certainly it was too much but man, with no multiplier you do Negative base damage for way too long. Just my opinion would like to hear from others.

Actually, I think the issue is that Stats are doing nothing currently ... After the updates I started to play a new melee character. He is currently Level 13 with 26 STR. The YoYo I am using is reading as follows ... 6 (9 base) melee damage

Melee%20Damage_zpszcsehc4z.jpg

This is the formula I am seeing, sorry if it is a dated value.

((0.08 + (Level * (Level * 0.00001))) * 100)% of base damage

If I use m y character Level in the formula it adds up, coming out to 6.5 damage or something, whereas if I plug in my STR it comes out to 7. But even so, do you not think we should be able to do more than base damage at this point? With that current formula, you will never do base damage until you are level 50 or something.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue with the lastest version of "Unleveled". Not sure if it goes here or in other thread but the latest update for Unleveled (1.5.2) broke a few of the Bars.
index.php

The KH2 health bar now extends way past its mark at base life and only gets worse as you gain more health. It worked fine in 1.5.1 but 500 health now extends all the way across the screen. The KH1 bars work ok except for any mod that modifies max mana thru modifiers breaks the bar from its maximum line but its not to the extreme that the KH2 health bar is.

I'm having an issue with the lastest version of "Unleveled". Not sure if it goes here or in other thread but the latest update for Unleveled (1.5.2) broke a few of the Bars.
index.php

The KH2 health bar now extends way past its mark at base life and only gets worse as you gain more health. It worked fine in 1.5.1 but 500 health now extends all the way across the screen. The KH1 bars work ok except for any mod that modifies max mana thru modifiers breaks the bar from its maximum line but its not to the extreme that the KH2 health bar is.

Bring the Issue to our Discord we will likely be able to respond there

Hello there;

I wanted to do a ranged lvl 1 run in Expert (yes im sadomachotist), and so i created a char. First thing, i realised that the game crash if you load a new char with a new Expert world (My most pausible theory is because the mod tries to load both windows at the same time an fails epically), but all you have to do is to "disarm" the world by entering it with a old char and set it's setting, then come back with the new char.

But that is not what i wanted to talk about. The problem is, even when i make sure the exp gain is at 0% (100% exp reduction), the game still accounts that anything i do that gives exp (and should give 0 normally accoding to what i did), but... It gives me 1 exp ! I don't get any perks for starting an "exp-less" run neither.c Is there something i did wrong, or is it an filthy bug ?

I've looked all over but I can't seem to find anything about critical world. Is it possible turn this off? Between the mods I have and critical so many things 1 shot me and I don't even want to talk about trying to fight eater.

I've looked all over but I can't seem to find anything about critical world. Is it possible turn this off? Between the mods I have and critical so many things 1 shot me and I don't even want to talk about trying to fight eater.

once you make your world critical you can not turn it off

in leveled version my enemy health bar won't show up but in unleveled version everything work fine i don't know why pls help

this is leveled version
Screenshot (6).png

this one from unleveled
Screenshot (24).png

Last edited:
Leveled is the mod that lets you get XP and levelups, "Unleveled" is the vanilla way where your only stats that go up are HP/Mana Max through items and equipment AFAIK.

I'm getting the whole CSteamworks.dll or steam_api.dll is missing error so it won't load.

I do own the game and I am logged in. I've reinstalled the game and the mod to no avail. Any advice. It has worked in the past.

I'm getting the whole CSteamworks.dll or steam_api.dll is missing error so it won't load.

I do own the game and I am logged in. I've reinstalled the game and the mod to no avail. Any advice. It has worked in the past.

are you running on the recent vanilla version and using the standalone version of leveled?...then yea thats the reason the standalone is no longer supported please use our Tmodloader version instead.

Back
Top Bottom