does anyone want to play terraria with me?

PulseFox

Spazmatism
hey there, i have been playing terraria alone now for some time, it was a while since i played with someone, i feel like doing it again!

i can host, but i cant use skype, because something makes so that when im in a skype call, sounds from other thinggs like terraria start to come from the computer, not my headphones.
i will contact the first person that says he/she wants to play.
steam name: PulseFox
hope someone wants to play:p!

hey there, i have been playing terraria alone now for some time, it was a while since i played with someone, i feel like doing it again!

i can host, but i cant use skype, because something makes so that when im in a skype call, sounds from other thinggs like terraria start to come from the computer, not my headphones.
i will contact the first person that says he/she wants to play.
steam name: PulseFox
hope someone wants to play:p!

That's why you have TeamSpeak , GameVox , X-Fire , Mumble and so on.

Hi, I play terraria a lot.. And now,I want to play with someone..
I can use CurseVoice, TeamSpeak, Skype.... but there are problem, I am from Czech Republic soo, I don't write/speak english soo good... you can see :D
And last, I spend a lot of time on PC, soo want to play with someone who play a lot of too :/

Last edited:
I don't get this. Whenever I try to post a thread on looking for people to play. I never get any responses. But when other people make them. They get like 10 responses in the first day.

I don't get this. Whenever I try to post a thread on looking for people to play. I never get any responses. But when other people make them. They get like 10 responses in the first day.

Soo, do you want to play with me, or you just write something here ?

Guys you still looking to play ? i can host with port foward this means you don't need anything to join except the IP

Back
Top Bottom