Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do you make a biome that spawns EXACTLY once per world, and scales sizes per world also

Edit: and how do you make a mob call a vanilla AI inside a custom one

Last edited:
Can someone fix this corrupt file, I badly need it (I had no backups, because I didn't know computer crashes can break it)

Attachments

• ModWorld.cs
    23.8 KB · Views: 171
i need help.
whenever i use the mod loader, any world i make/log into crashes before i get to spawn in it.
it doesnt matter if i have mods installed or not
here is the crashlog message

System.InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in Terraria.Main:DrawToMap (): IL_002f: call 0x060002e6

at Terraria.Main.do_Draw (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x0009b] in <e24c815ea5d749ca88f366401db4a98a>:0
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00000] in <e24c815ea5d749ca88f366401db4a98a>:0

I am using Linux and Terraria ran just fine without the mod loader

Try making new worlds, because minecraft, terraria, and everything, worlds can go corrupt? if not world, try character, if not that try both

Could you just post a fully edited and ready file? I can't figure this out. Heres the steps i followed:
Downloaded ExampleMod
Downloaded your ExampleMod_OSX.csproj.txt
Removed the .txt and made it .csproj
Put it in ExampleMod, took out the old.csproj folder
Built the file (for some reason it didn't show any text whatsoever, and no files were added, however when attempting to build the original file it shows tons of files and text)
added noCompile = true to build.txt
I could not find any ExampleMod.dll files anywhere at all
placed the finished file in Mod Sources and loaded it in Terraria
Got this error message:
Missing dll files for example mod
PLEASE HELP ASAP

hello, i've been having a little bit of an issue lately.
all of the new worlds i create always end up getting corrupted by no apparent reason, my older words are fine.
does anyone know a solution?

Got tmod working again and started working on my mod. I made a weapon and then this happened in the error logs.
c:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Modloader\Mod Sources\RainbowsPack\Items\RainbowsSword.cs(6,15) : error CS0101: The namespace 'RainbowsPack.Items' already contains a definition for 'RainbowsSword'

What the flip do i do? The sooner i can fix this the sooner i can update the mod (which is Rainbows content pack)!

Got tmod working again and started working on my mod. I made a weapon and then this happened in the error logs.
c:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Modloader\Mod Sources\RainbowsPack\Items\RainbowsSword.cs(6,15) : error CS0101: The namespace 'RainbowsPack.Items' already contains a definition for 'RainbowsSword'

What the flip do i do? The sooner i can fix this the sooner i can update the mod (which is Rainbows content pack)!
I have not tried to add items in tModLoader mods previously, but from what I can tell, you have two files which try to add a "RainbowsSword" item (with "RainbowsSword.cs" being the second file to do so). It's possible that you copied the "RainbowsSword.cs" file, renamed it, and forgot to change the name of something within that file.

HOW AM I GETTING AN OUT OF MEMORY EXCEPTION ERROR WITH 16 GB OF RAM and Terraria not using even 4!?!?
WTF.
Please tell me what the hell is going on with TModloader that it flat out refuses to work properly on my computer!
Seriously.
I have 16 GB of ram! WHy the hell is it refusing to know that I have that much?!?!
Upgrading my dang memory should make this work better!
So, please, fix the game being broken and refusing to accept more than 4GB ever!

HOW AM I GETTING AN OUT OF MEMORY EXCEPTION ERROR WITH 16 GB OF RAM and Terraria not using even 4!?!?
WTF.
Please tell me what the hell is going on with TModloader that it flat out refuses to work properly on my computer!
Seriously.
I have 16 GB of ram! WHy the hell is it refusing to know that I have that much?!?!
Upgrading my dang memory should make this work better!
So, please, fix the game being broken and refusing to accept more than 4GB ever!
https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-tModLoader-Usage-FAQ#outofmemoryexception

Back
Top Bottom