Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
Also if you want I can also add him as a pet.
well, I only say that since youre gonna be out for 6 months to put in order your priorities and since mega knight it will be a complicated issue as a minion...I want to leave him as a pet until your return as an alternative until hes properly finished, but if him is finished (even if his sprite need improvements "we" (your fans) can wait for that until then), so were gonna wait for him as a minion in the last more pets mod update for 2018.

Hello everyone. More Pets has updated to v ⑨.⑨ . The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page. 12 pets ( Jirachi ( can be summoned with master ball (#385) ), TinkerBell ( can be summoned with fairy in a bottle ), mettaton ( can be summoned with mechanical leg), mushi ladybug ( can be summoned with bug egg which drops from mushi laydbug), Alphys ( can be summoned with plastic figure), Pichu ( can be summoned with pokeball (#172) ), Mimikyu ( suggested by ๖̶̶̶ζ ͜͡Oneri) ( can be summoned with pokeball (#778) ), skeleton goonie ( can be summon with bird skeleton), bubble ( can be summon with bubble which is a reward of the angler. It may help you about something which boss hunter merchant may talk about. ), raven ( can be summoned with black feather which drops from raven ), Marx ( can be summoned with suspicious looking orb. ) ), 1 light pet ( Cirno ( can be summoned with frozen crystal which can be crafted from frozen Wado Kaichin at ice machine) ), 1 ammo ( overfrost crystal bullet ( unconsumable. Can be crafted from frozen Wado Kaichin + 1800 crystal bullet at ice machine.) ), 1 music box ( overfrozen crystal stabilizer ( can be crafted with frozen Wado Kaichin at ice machine.) ), 6 weapon ( watermelon icicle ( can be crafted with frozen Wado Kaichin at ice machine. ), book of kanpekina sugaku ( can be crafted with frozen Wado Kaichin at ice machine. ), Cirno doll ( can be crafted with frozen Wado Kaichin at ice machine.), frozen frog ( can be crafted with frozen Wado Kaichin at ice machine.), broken hero armor, Mountain Dew) and 1 item ( frozen Wado Kaichin ( can be crafted with 5 copper bar + 4 frost core + overfrozen crystal + forgotten amblem at anvil. ) have been added. Some little bugs have been fixed. Happy Cirno day everyone. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.9.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Blasphemy and the Vulcan Cannon (both EtG) would be nice in this mod.
[doublepost=1537130361,1537130162][/doublepost]Also, what's the globe of agony for?

Blasphemy and the Vulcan Cannon (both EtG) would be nice in this mod.
[doublepost=1537130361,1537130162][/doublepost]Also, what's the globe of agony for?
Globe of agony is secret and maybe lore can help you find the key. Also I will try to add them in future updates. Have a great day friend.

Hello everyone. More Pets updated to v 9.9.1 . The .tmod file can be download from mod browser, first page or first page. 7 accessory ( cybernatic headgear, forgotten amblem, key, creeper head necklace ( has a chance to drop from destroyer.), lizhard necklace, happy boulder ), 2 pet ( pacman ( can be summoned with pac-dot which drop from meteor heads rarely. ), Kaho ( can be summoned with forgotten doll) ), 1 weapon ( forgotten gun ( may boss hunter merchant talk about this while he is confused.), 1 item ( town bell(it is not working as intended but since I hardly find some time and I don't want to make everyone wait I will do the update and when I fix the mistake I will do another little update if I can find some time. ) have been added . ??? effect egg has been fixed. Some little mistakes have been fixed. Next update will be in February since I hardly find any time. Thanks for all your support. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.9.1.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 168
[ bug ? ]
Some traps are harmless with your mod.
Dart Trap, Spear Trap and Flame Trap are so.
Super Dart Trap and Spiky Ball Trap are not.
Idk what else is.

Single Player
- tML v0.10.1.5
- AFKPETS v9.9.1
- (no other mods)

gif:

Last edited:
Hello. Came in to say I really enjoy using this mod. Having a bunch of different pets follow you around in Terraria is simple, non-practical, but very fun :>. I'm not sure about about policies here concerning requests, but if at all possible, could you add Tenshi Hinanawi as a pet? Would be pretty cool, but you don't have to. Thanks for the mod!

[ bug ? ]
Some traps are harmless with your mod.
Dart Trap, Spear Trap and Flame Trap are so.
Super Dart Trap and Spiky Ball Trap are not.
Idk what else is.

Single Player
- tML v0.10.1.5
- AFKPETS v9.9.1
- (no other mods)

gif:
I will check it when I find time. Normally they will be friendly when you have happy boulder and lizhard necklace. Without them it definitely is bug and thank you for showing it. Have a great day friend.
Hello. Came in to say I really enjoy using this mod. Having a bunch of different pets follow you around in Terraria is simple, non-practical, but very fun :>. I'm not sure about about policies here concerning requests, but if at all possible, could you add Tenshi Hinanawi as a pet? Would be pretty cool, but you don't have to. Thanks for the mod!
Thank you for your kind words. You are welcome. I will try to add Tenshi when I find some time. Have a great day friend.

Hello everyone. @Hyodo_P the bug is fixed and when mod browser returns to normal I will upload fixed version into mod browser. For now you can download the .tmod file from this comment or first page. Thanks for showing the bug. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.9.1.1.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 185
Hello everyone. More Pets has updated to v 9.9.1.3 . The .tmod file can be download from mod browser, this comment or first page. 4 accessories ( cookie emblem, heartstar necklace, portable sonar, anchor rune ) have been added. The bug of some forms of Ser Junken has been fixed. Description have been added. Also I didn't know this mod passed 400 items ( currently it have 422 item ) so I want to say thanks to everyone who have been supported this mod. I know I said I will do next update in February but today I find some time and I want to make a surprise to everyone. @NamelessCrowbar If I find some time in future I will do one more mini update to add Tenshi but this time I don't have enough time to add her. @Hellbent Fan Blasphemy become to op ( it even make the SCal fight easier) because of its projectile kill ability and because of this I think I will not add it. If you have any idea about nerf or if everyone wants it to be op I can add it. Also I think next big update will be joyful update ( @SkeletalDestroyr that little forgotten spoiler is about this update ). Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.9.1.3.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom