{2} Souls of Might

Geyser.png
{1} Geyser

15px-Dart_Trap.png
{3} Dart Traps
"Bad idea you are shooting for..."

It would craft a Prototype Bullet which would look like:
New Piskel (5).gif

Banzai Bill can only be summoned during DAY and after all three Mech Bosses have been defeated. Even though you can summon him beating the Mech bosses, it isn't recommended to spawn him that time. When Prototype Bullet is used, the sky would turn dark gradually until thunder storm whips up. After a 30 seconds has passed, Banzai Bill has awoken!

His appearance is pretty big frightening, as his height is 40x80 blocks in length and height. Another scary feature is his eye follows your character.

His AI is pretty simple as he would follow you at 30 mph with slow turning speed (About turning 90 degrees in 2 seconds at 30 mph). Just don't touch him or its gonna hurt

Statistics
Sprite at bottom of Page
Type Boss
AI Type Banzai Bill AI

Damage 220/400 (melee)
50/210 (Back Fire)
Max Life 40200 / 55000
Defense 20
Drops:

Titanium_Bar.png
{8-19} Titanium Bars [100%]

Adamantite_Bar.png
{8-19} Adamantite Bars [100%]

Lead_Bar.png
{23-34} Lead Bars [100%]

Iron_Bar.png
{23-34} Iron Bars [100%]

High_Velocity_Bullet.png
{50-72} of a Random Ammunition in the Game [100%]

New Piskel (7).gif
{80-135} Rocket V [50%] [100% Expert]

New Piskel (8).gif
{1} Bullet Hook [100% Expert Only]

GoldCoin.gif
{89-95} Gold [100%]

Once down to 3/4 of his HP, his movement speed increases to 33 mph (35 mph in expert) simply not much of a change.

When at half health, movement speed increases to 35 mph (38 mph in expert). His minions start coming in. They will start spawning off screen and attack the player at 45 mph and explode upon impact using dungeon spirit AI to attack. A Bullet Bill mini spawns every second.

Bullet Bill Mini
New Piskel (6).gif

Statistics
Type Flying Enemy
AI Type Dungeon Spirit AI
Damage 130 / 190
Max Life 50 / 120
Defense 25
KB Resist 100%
Drops:

Heart.png
Candy_Apple.png
Candy_Cane.png
{1-2) Heart [50%]

When Banzai Bill's health reaches 1/4, his speed starts increasing identically on how the WoF's speed increases when it starts losing HP. His Mini Bullet Bills spawn every 1/2 (1/3 on expert) of a second.

When Banzai Bill's HP reaches zero, it's speed drops dramatically to 10 mph and melee damage drops to 20 (30 on expert). It then will explodes for 600 damage (Instant death if in expert) in five seconds. Any npc or player on the screen with Banzai Bill on the screen as well will take the explosion damage. If you don't die, you will get the drops (The drops will teleport to you).

New Piskel (2) (3).gif

Rocket V Stats

76 Ranged Damage
Rarity_color_11_big.png

Huge Blast Radius
Doesn't Destroy Tiles
Sell Price:
Silver_Coin.png
{15}

Bullet Hook Stats
Rarity_color_rainbow_big.gif

Reach: 28 tiles
Velocity: 25
Hooks: 1
Latching: Single
Sell Price :
Gold_Coin.png
{10}
Anything hit by hook takes 40 damage.

Thanks for reading! This is my first time doing a suggestion with sprites I made. Feedback is crucial.

Attachments

• New Piskel (2) (2).gif
    New Piskel (2) (2).gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I really like the idea, but just a few things.
1. Why no adamantite?
2. This is a tad useless on normal
3. "Banzai Bill has awakened!" Should be "Banzai Bill has awoken!" unless it's a reference I'm missing
4. Every other boss has an 1.3 achievement. How about Stomped?

I really like the idea, but just a few things.
1. Why no adamantite?
2. This is a tad useless on normal
3. "Banzai Bill has awakened!" Should be "Banzai Bill has awoken!" unless it's a reference I'm missing
4. Every other boss has an 1.3 achievement. How about Stomped?

1.) Thanks for reminding me! I can't believe I forgot adamantite
2.) I don't get what you are trying to refer to
3.) Whoops, my bad grammar! Changing it
4.) Sounds like a good Idea for the achievement! I will have to sprite it though so it will take a while.

Well, you've made impressive progress on developing this idea. Almost as impressive as the impending lawsuit.

Reactions: Bry
Minis, the high speed would be you running twoards them and them twoards you (unless I'm misunderstanding how they work)
They have the same AI as a dungeon spirit. Their health is really low so if you hit it first, its probably dead. Also the minis don't gain speed like Banzai does.

I like it. However, I think it should have some items that only dropped by it. like an accessory that decreases ammo use chance

I like it. However, I think it should have some items that only dropped by it. like an accessory that decreases ammo use chance
Its more of a fun boss that is not aimed to impact the game, but something to have fun with, hinting why its expert drop is a grappling hook instead of an accessory or weapon.

Back
Top Bottom