PC Ideas for our new 1.3.6 NPC?

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
So the 1.3.6 update is coming soon and on the Terraria Wiki it says that there is possibly a new girl NPC coming to 1.3.6 and yet I don't have an idea for what this new NPC should do. leave a comment on what the NPC should do and post the items she should sell! (Do not post what the NPC should look. I will make my own version of the looks.) I will put a poll that will last for 3 months but only if 2 suggestions or more have been created.

An NPC might come to terraria but here is a quote and they might not know so heres the quote on the upcoming features page:
"A new female NPC might be added into the game." but it did not specify what the NPC is.
if you want to check it out, search upcoming features terraria, besides its just ideas.

A NPC who trades those useless hardmode ores (Cobalt, Mythril, Adamanite) to Iron ore. You only use them once for armor, weapons or drills. After this there is no other usage.
Copper, Silver, Gold have at least some usage (e.g. timer, watch, Chandelier, silver bullet)
Iron/Lead has much more usage. Always run short with this.

Last edited:
An NPC who trades those useless hardmode ores (Cobalt, Mythril, Adamanite) to Iron ore. You only use them once for armor, weapons or drills. After this there is no other usage.
Copper, Silver, Gold have at least some usage (e.g. timer, watch, Chandelier, silver bullet)
Iron/Lead has much more usage. Always run short with this.
Or maybe they could even sell the Hardmode Ores after a Mech Boss has been defeated? Adamantite is way too hard to find, making it an extreme grind to get just for something that will be replaced by Hallowed Armour really quickly anyways.

Or maybe they could even sell the Hardmode Ores after a Mech Boss has been defeated? Adamantite is way too hard to find, making it an extreme grind to get just for something that will be replaced by Hallowed Armour really quickly anyways.
?
If you have hallowed armor from mech boss there is no need for Adamantite anymore. Why you want to buy it from NPC?

There already exist a way without mining any Adamantite (fishing crates).

?
If you have hallowed armor from mech boss there is no need for Adamantite anymore. Why you want to buy it from NPC?

Frost, forbidden, decor, not having full hallowed, etc. There are pleanty of reasons!

This new NPC will:
- follow you around like a minion when talked to (and will spawn back home when told)
- can be equipped with any gear that you can equip yourself (but will have less accessory slots)
- fight alongside you
- provide 40 more slots of inventory space
- pickup stuff on demand

Hey, one can dream.

So the 1.3.6 update is coming soon and on the Terraria Wiki it says that there is possibly a new girl NPC coming to 1.3.6 and yet I don't have an idea for what this new NPC should do. leave a comment on what the NPC should do and post the items she should sell! (Do not post what the NPC should look. I will make my own version of the looks.) I will put a poll that will last for 3 months but only if 2 suggestions or more have been created.
There are fakes added to the wiki all the time. Unless this has been confirmed by Re-Logic directly, there is not a new NPC.

I figured we should check the source... so here we go:
New NPC.png

Given the video title includes "Cenx Trolling", I'm not sure it's the most reliable source. (The video has lots of other cool stuff, but I think they're from mods?) So there's no confirmation what she would be or what she would do.

@Lazure, maybe you could share with us? :D

But if we're speculating... I think a new female NPC would be a post-Moon Lord NPC. Something like the Lunar Princess suggestion.

Edit: Could also be post-Martian Madness. It's the only invasion with no NPC.

Last edited:
?

There are still uses for Adamantite after the first mech-boss, as Worfer said. And farming for crates is incredibly tedious and should not be the only way to reliably get it.

I do think we've needed a second quest NPC for a long time. Doesnt have to be post moonlord though, she could just have upgraded quests for afterwards.

If we're talking about getting Adamantite, I dont like that suggestion at all, as the idea should not be making other methods obsolete. If its unquestionably the best way to get it it just makes the other two ways pointless.

I do think we've needed a second quest NPC for a long time. Doesnt have to be post moonlord though, she could just have upgraded quests for afterwards.

If we're talking about getting Adamantite, I dont like that suggestion at all, as the idea should not be making other methods obsolete. If its unquestionably the best way to get it it just makes the other two ways pointless.
It could just be really expensive. It could also only have bars for sale, so you'd still need to do the other methods to make a forge in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom