Other Code Wall

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Not Yee

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every new charachter created would have a code associated with them. For example, 6263u2i2ii. This code could be used for a special wall.

Changes to the terrain covered by code wall can only be done by the player with the code of the player that placed it (just that player). Sold by the mechanic for 20 copper a wall.

What do you all think?

Every new charachter created would have a code associated with them. For example, 6263u2i2ii. This code could be used for a special wall.

Changes to the terrain covered by code wall can only be done by the player with the code of the player that placed it (just that player). Sold by the mechanic for 20 copper a wall.

What do you all think?
Just to clarify, is this supposed to be some sort of world protection thing?

Also, changes to the world are saved by world (not by player), so I'm not sure how this would be implemented.

While the suggestion proposes it would be forever unbreakable, it would probably be best if the reinforcement be removed
The server (multiplayer) version could have some kind of admin/superuser that can break anything no matter what. Griefing is not so much of a problem for single player.

I thought this would be a WoF alternate :p
Anyway i think it would be better if this wall could be tweaked to allow players of the same team to break it as well. If the "wall-owner" is not in a team then only they would be able to interact with it

Back
Top Bottom