25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This look and sounds soooo good :happy:

And it seems like there is:
- A new night theme (duh)
- A new plant for pots
- A new NPC
- New background animations
- A new moon
- New effects for fallen stars
- Blue fireflies
- Maybe new furniture and painting(s)?

Already quite hyped for 1.3.6 :D

Blue fireflies exist already (lightning bugs). They spawn in Hallow areas. :)

I love this new track! Really gives night a different feel. I suppose it'll also tell me when I've left the area where enemies can't spawn/reduced spawn on Expert?

Neat stuff. Hyped!

New NPC! Looks kind of like a lumberjack, maybe they sell wood? If they do, I hope that there is more to it than just that :p

upload_2018-10-2_22-30-43.png

I've difficult times to see what that thing above the angler is, it kinda looks like a skull on the right side.

This new music gives me Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door vibes. Sounds so similar to the music from Chapter 6.

It may be a theme for the town (so new biome) at night, but it could also be something else...
Instead of being a Bloodmoon, the pink moon might be a peaceful night? As we see, there is no evil presence (except the EoC in the background tho) and this theme is really peaceful.
In the end, it's either just a new moon style & a theme for a new "biome" (town), or it's a new moon by itself.

Eye of Cthulhu:

*Peacefully flying in the background*

"Don't mind me!"
*Nailed with a Daybreak fired from the foreground*
"Look! A shooting star!"

On a side note, I wonder if any other bosses or enemies show up in the background? Maybe the ones you've defeated?

*Nailed with a Daybreak fired from the foreground*
"Look! A shooting star!"

On a side note, I wonder if any other bosses or enemies show up in the background? Maybe the ones you've defeated?
I'd like to see my defeated bosses stay defeated, not haunt me forever, but maybe they're an omen of some kind.
I mean, maybe you'll see the eye and the mechanical monsters fly in the sky a day before they attack, something like that.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

Congratulations to the Re-Logic team for this fantastic accomplishment! My favourite game rocketing in popularity is amazing to see. I cannot wait for the time when Terraria becomes the best-selling game of all time!

Thanks for all you do for us community members, what you do means more than you can ever know.

I'd like to see my defeated bosses stay defeated, not haunt me forever, but maybe they're an omen of some kind.
I mean, maybe you'll see the eye and the mechanical monsters fly in the sky a day before they attack, something like that.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)
I'm thinking perhaps bosses that can randomly spawn are shown on the background, such as Eye of Cthulhu once you've met its requirements and before you've slain it, and the Mechanical Bosses after you've smashed an Evil Altar and before you've slain them, acting as an omen of what kind of threat is looming and might attack you any night.
I wonder if you get ominous background effects as you destroy the Celestial Pillars and as the Impending Doom approaches.

I wonder if you get ominous background effects as you destroy the Celestial Pillars and as the Impending Doom approaches.
That'd be something, seeing a vague speck in the distance, approaching fast, and as you wait for the Moon Lord to arrive you see this speck grow and grow until you see that it's actually the Moon Lord himself coming at you at lightning speed.

That'd be something, seeing a vague speck in the distance, approaching fast, and as you wait for the Moon Lord to arrive you see this speck grow and grow until you see that it's actually the Moon Lord himself coming at you at lightning speed.
This needs to happen. @[all the developers] please do this. I can imagine the 'oh crap' feelings in players experiencing the first time. Think of a boss like Bowser in Yoshi's Island in the background coming closer and closer... and if they get too close, game over. Impending doom approaching indeed.

Nobody's mentioning the waving sunflowers? Well, guess I just did, then.

Edit: Apparently all of the plants are waving, too. Huh.

Last edited:
What does town night mean? Anyways, 25 million? That’s like the population of the 3 states if I’m not mistaken. A whole state that players terraria? What a lovely place to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom