Weapons & Equip Beetle Tools

The beetle husks are an item dropped by Golem upon each defeat. And yet they serve so little purpose. These are here to fix that.

Beetle hammer
4 beetle husks+4 solar tablet fragments at a mythril/orichulam anvil-This is the best hammer with the exeption of the luminite hamaxes.
211184-cdf6bd4c7b3833c9d2ff91124842f568.jpg
Thanks to @FlyingLiz4rd for the sprite and @Terrarian_37 for editing it!
Beetle digging claws
The shroomite digging claws lack the ability to break lhizard bricks because they are a pre-golem item. However, it is still the fastest on the game.
Hence, these are essentially the claws with the ability to break lhizard bricks.
They are crafted with 4 beetle husks+ and a shroomite sigging claw at a mythril/orichulam anvil
211002-d2303647745b642ebdfcb8d5071ac5cd.jpg
Excellent sprite made by @Terrarian_37and alternate sprite
index.php
by @WorldsBiggest!

@Sockmonkey367
Beetle Sword: 110 damage and when swung, summons beetles that do half the damage of the sword. Autoswing. (an upgrade to the horsemans blade, basically)
(8 beetle husks + 4 chlorophyte bars at a mythril/orichulam anvil)
index.php
Sprite by @WorldsBiggest!

Beetle Hampickaxeaxe [Ham-pickaxe-axe]: 8 Beetle Husks + 8 chlorophyte bars at a mythril/orichulam anvil (Slower then Beetle Digging Claws, but faster than the golem pickaxe drop)
index.php
Sprite Provided by @WorldsBiggest... (for the 3rd time)!
@World's Biggest...have another item to suggest, the Beetle Prong (could possibly have a cool name like Husk Piercer or something). 6 Beetle husks and 3 or 4 chlorophyte bars (balanced with @Sockmonkey367 's recipe. As for damage that would also be balanced to be around as effective as the sword, but for multiple enemies instead of single targets).
This weapon's special attack is a). autoswing/stab, b). a very speedy use-time, and c). beetle projectiles fired from the tip of the spear that scurry along the ground in the direction it was stabbed. They would stick to walls and act similarly to blazing wheels in the dungeon. 1 or 2 of these beetles would be fired each stab. They would do only 10 or so damage but ignore all defence.
index.php

Last edited:
Beetle Sword: 110 damage and when swung, summons beetles that do half the damage of the sword. Autoswing. (an upgrade to the horsemans blade, basicly)
8 beetle husks + 4 chlorophyte bars (i like this better than using solar tablet fragments because the beetle armor is made out of turtle which is made out of chlorophyte so it makes sense, now, onto tools)

Beetle Digging Claws: Shroomite Digging Claws + 3 Beetle husks (same stats as shroomite digging claws)

Beetle Hampickaxeaxe [Ham-pickaxe-axe]: 8 Beetle Husks + 8 chlorophyte bars (Slower then Beetle Digging Claws, but faster than the golem pickaxe drop)

Thats all i can think of. Any other ideas?

Beetle Sword: 110 damage and when swung, summons beetles that do half the damage of the sword. Autoswing. (an upgrade to the horsemans blade, basicly)
8 beetle husks + 4 chlorophyte bars (i like this better than using solar tablet fragments because the beetle armor is made out of turtle which is made out of chlorophyte so it makes sense, now, onto tools)

Beetle Digging Claws: Shroomite Digging Claws + 3 Beetle husks (same stats as shroomite digging claws)

Beetle Hampickaxeaxe [Ham-pickaxe-axe]: 8 Beetle Husks + 8 chlorophyte bars (Slower then Beetle Digging Claws, but faster than the golem pickaxe drop)

Thats all i can think of. Any other ideas?
1. I like it, but I think the projectiles would be better more as a last chance at a beam sword
2. That is straight out of what I said
3. They've tried that with the drax, but it just didn't really work out. How would it know if you wanted to hammer a block or break it?

does the hammer have axe power too?
also, i think the beetle digging claws should be made with: 1 shroomite digging claws + 5 beetle husks + 4 solar tablet fragments

Last edited:
does the hammer have axe power too?
also, i think the beetle digging claws should be made with: 1 shroomite digging claws + 5 beetle husks + 4 solar tablet fragments
1. No, the picksaw covers that
2. The fragments seems like a base to me, thate claws already serve as a base, but maybe

Back
Top Bottom