Perfect Momento of Reality (WIP)

So then I Ask you what Item or Weapon should I sprite next? anyways bye

• Total voters
I'm new to Terraria spriting aswell, but I find the best way to make 2by2 pixels to draw originally at half the res (EG 16by16) and when your done scale it by 2 with no interpolation.

EDIT: touhou heck yes.
Reisen's handgame and book containing Utsuho's hellforged fury :p Yeah, I got the references

Just making sure!
So how's your Mod? btw I tried respriting the Furious Flare Breaker so what should I change on it
194339-96c1629faf9a2b86af4f825fac84606e.jpg

Attachments

• Furious Flare Breaker.png
    Furious Flare Breaker.png
    846 bytes · Views: 155
I'm new to Terraria spriting aswell, but I find the best way to make 2by2 pixels to draw originally at half the res (EG 16by16) and when your done scale it by 2 with no interpolation.

EDIT: touhou heck yes.
Reisen's handgun and book containing Utsuho's hellforged fury :p Yeah, I got the references

well we all have our own down sides btw the book is now replaced with her nuclear arm cannon
194391-04ff26e2b9d0ca4992b211bf3c02c873.jpg

Attachments

• Okuu's Nuclear Arm Cannon (1).png
    Okuu's Nuclear Arm Cannon (1).png
    1 KB · Views: 144
Keep it! I just made it for the mod :p
Aye thanks
though, I maybe the only person working on this mod its fine and thanks for lending me a sprite for my mod I'll make a contributer section on my modpage and since you're the first contributer I'll add you to the platinum rank anyways I hope you have a great day :happy:

This mod looks really nice even at early development . I will keep an eye on this . Good work .

Last edited:
I decided to give respriting lunatic rabbits gun a try and I came up with this:
Reisen Gun.png

and an alternate version without the middle strip:
Reisen Gun2.png

Feel free to use it. Which I havent sprited in like a year I think so this was a refreshing thing to do of a thing from a game series I love.

I decided to give respriting lunatic rabbits gun a try and I came up with this: View attachment 209527
and an alternate version without the middle strip: View attachment 209528
Feel free to use it. Which I havent sprited in like a year I think so this was a refreshing thing to do of a thing from a game series I love.

Thanks! And I forgot to announce this but the mod is going to be overhauled under a new name and with improved sprites, I will announce it later maybe and I may credit you for the sprite you made

Hey, @Momiji Inubashiri, I don't know if you're still working on the mod, but if you are, I decided to remake the nature set
View attachment 209583 View attachment 209584 View attachment 209585
Nice they look quite amazing and yes I am still working on the mod I just haven't made a forums or discord for it or the mod itself, its being made from scratch so I am currently making sprites for it and also I am not a good coder so that too, anyways here's some sprites that were made for the mod:
New Icon
Icon.png

A Boss:
Crying_Statue.png

Some Weapons:
Nuclear_Arm_Cannon_4.png
Sakuya_Knives_1.png
SoH_Sword_of_Hisou_3.png
Trumpet_of_The_Dream_Ruler_4.png
Miracle_Mallet_4.png
Gap_of_The_Abandoned_Train_3.png
Hell_Fairys_Torch_of_Insanity_12.png
Ocult_Ball_2.png
ESP_3D-Printed_Handgun.png
Scarlet_Red_Gungnir.png

Projectiles
ESP_3D-Printed_Handgun_Projectile.png
ScarletRedProjectile.png
LunaticBullet.png
Nuclear_Ball.png
TootProjectile.png
Yukaris_Train_8.png

Why are the swords (blue, red, and green) made vertically?
All terraria swords are made diagonally.

Why are the swords (blue, red, and green) made vertically?
All terraria swords are made diagonally.
Explanation:
They are actually throwing knives if you've heard of Sakuya Izayoi cause that is where the knives were based on, I'll work on the Knife Pouch once I have time to do so

Explanation:
They are actually throwing knives if you've heard of Sakuya Izayoi cause that is where the knives were based on, I'll work on the Knife Pouch once I have time to do so
Seems a bit big for Sakuya knives(and they have a bit of a legend of zelda feel) but other then that detail the sprites are definitely alot better then before. Which I like the miracle mallet and the boss the most.

Back
Top Bottom