tModLoader Magic Storage

Set the storage capacity to 1200 or less,
Insulate the storage heart with a connector,
For now, it is working normally.
I pray that no error will occur as it is. truly.

Attachments

• 作業場所.jpg
    作業場所.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 14,003
The only bug I've encountered so far is with Fargo. Apparently, once I have the Tinkerer's Workshop in the Crafting Interface, I can craft any of four essences (Melee, Magic, Range, Throwing) for free. I feel like this ruins a huge portion of the game when items can be crafted this easily. I'm still not 100% if this is Magic Storage, but I wanted to point it out.

The only bug I've encountered so far is with Fargo. Apparently, once I have the Tinkerer's Workshop in the Crafting Interface, I can craft any of four essences (Melee, Magic, Range, Throwing) for free. I feel like this ruins a huge portion of the game when items can be crafted this easily. I'm still not 100% if this is Magic Storage, but I wanted to point it out.

Yeah I've noticed that too, but I suspect that's a bug with the Fargo mod itself.

Okay so ive got a major bug, im guessing its due to conflicting mods but I just thought you should know so maybe it might be fixable.

Whenever I rightclick on any of the storage things it gives me this: attached

I know its kinda hard to read because of a dodgy RPG mod, but its readable nonetheless.

Now I love this mod and refuse to play without it, so if you could even slightly help me I would appreciate that, even if all you can do is tell me which mod is fking with it.

Also attached is the logs since it says to do that.

Thanks, Dan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 365
  • client-crashlog.txt
    71.7 KB · Views: 335
Okay so ive got a major bug, im guessing its due to conflicting mods but I just thought you should know so maybe it might be fixable.

Whenever I rightclick on any of the storage things it gives me this: attached

I know its kinda hard to read because of a dodgy RPG mod, but its readable nonetheless.

Now I love this mod and refuse to play without it, so if you could even slightly help me I would appreciate that, even if all you can do is tell me which mod is fking with it.

Also attached is the logs since it says to do that.

Thanks, Dan.
Did you look at the client crashlog? It contains a bunch of errors from different mods, notably: CalamityMod and TerrariaOverhaul
This is weird, because I see this error:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_497". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_497.xnb". File not found.

Somehow, the tile 497 failed to load its asset. This explains the above mods' errors, as those are coming from tile drawing methods.
Did your OS lock you out of asset files or something?

Did you look at the client crashlog? It contains a bunch of errors from different mods, notably: CalamityMod and TerrariaOverhaul
This is weird, because I see this error:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_497". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_497.xnb". File not found.

Somehow, the tile 497 failed to load its asset. This explains the above mods' errors, as those are coming from tile drawing methods.
Did your OS lock you out of asset files or something?
Ah.

Yes see I have this massive issue where I keep getting randomly locked out of harddrives and some folders within, I dont know why either since its been my PC since the start.

If you know how to globally unlock everything and make it all under my control I would GREATLY appreciate that.

And I didnt check it because I didnt really know what it meant mostly sorry.

Please help me haha :D

Ah.

Yes see I have this massive issue where I keep getting randomly locked out of harddrives and some folders within, I dont know why either since its been my PC since the start.

If you know how to globally unlock everything and make it all under my control I would GREATLY appreciate that.

And I didnt check it because I didnt really know what it meant mostly sorry.

Please help me haha :D
There is a take ownership script available for Windows, you could try it.
Take ownership: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/win...ership-to-explorer-right-click-menu-in-vista/
It has saved me many times

Any chance you might add a trash all option? for those instances you realize your hoarding problem as you go to move your containers, but can't because they have items in them.

Same issue as the others on a Dedicated server (running with only Calamity.)
Shows 0/0 and can't deposit items. Unfortunate :(

For some reason bullets crafted through the system have modifiers, although I've only seen unreal and deadly
20181005140211_1.jpg

Mods:
Magic Storage 0.4.3.3
Simple auto chests 1.0.1
Enemy Affixes 1.0.4
AlchemistNPC 7.4.1
Boss Checklist 0.1.6.1
WMITF 2.6
Recipe Browser 0.7
Wing Slot 1.6.2
Even More Modifiers 0.1.2.2
OmniSwing 2.1
Mod Helpers 2.1.0.2
Motion Blurs 1.2.1
Yet Another Boss Health Bar 1.3.2
Death Screen Countdown 0.15
Wildlife Mod 0.9.10
Bottomless Lava Bucket 1.1
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls 0.16.2
Cheat Sheet 0.4.3.1
MaxStackPlus 3.2
Crushed! 1.6.2
DALib 1.1.1
Dual Wielding 1.0
imkSushi's Mod 4.3.1
imkSushi's Mod - Old Recipes Enabler 1.0
Silk Touch 0.7
MechTransfer 1.6.1
Friendly NPCs Don't Die 1.1
Health and Mana From Bosses 1.1.2.1
Infinity - Endless Items 18.1
Luiafk 1.0.0.128
Reduced Grinding 4.31
WeaponOut 1.6.3
Calamity Mod 1.3.4.1
VeinMiner 1.3.0.5
Auto Trash 0.3.1​

Do I need only 1 shadow diamond in replacement of 3 regular diamonds ?
or do I need the same amount of shadow diamonds as regular diamonds. ?
its a bit confusing because I tried to craft the unit with a shadow diamond and nothing shows up to craft.
I got all the materials needed but just replaced with 1 shadow diamond for the 3 diamonds.

Do I need only 1 shadow diamond in replacement of 3 regular diamonds ?
or do I need the same amount of shadow diamonds as regular diamonds. ?
its a bit confusing because I tried to craft the unit with a shadow diamond and nothing shows up to craft.
I got all the materials needed but just replaced with 1 shadow diamond for the 3 diamonds.

I believe 1 shadow diamond = 1 regular diamond.

wow, It should equal to 3, because battling a boss is not easy.
But finding 3 regular diamonds, one only has to go spelunking, though a little hard and annoying to find.
One would think 1 shadow diamond would equal to 3 regular diamonds, because the task of having to battle main bosses. :(
but thats my own opinion....LOL

hey, I've been paying this mod for a while now, and it's great, but is there any way you can add an item that allows the player to destroy (and pick up) the storage units to be relocated? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom