Official Brand New Terraria T-Shirts, Hoodies, and More Available on Teespring and Amazon!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good afternoon, Terrarians!

As you may recall, we rolled out our own line of on-demand Terraria t-shirts, Terraria tank tops, and Terraria hoodies earlier this year. We hope everyone got a chance to pick up their favorite Terraria shirt out of the four designs that we had available at the time.

If you found yourself wanting more - or perhaps one of the first four designs were not to your liking, we have great news - today, we are rolling out a whole bunch of brand new Terraria t-shirt designs to go with the ones that we already have available. These will be available on our Teespring storefront and are also now available directly from Amazon!

Terraria offerings on Amazon also include Terraria Hoodies, Terraria Long-Sleeve T-Shirts, and Terraria Pullover Sweatshirts - and we hope to expand on this with even more designs and product types moving forward.

Check out the many Terraria T-Shirt designs that you can use to show off your love of Terraria below! We have provided a link for Teespring and Amazon below each Terraria T-Shirt that goes directly to the store page for the design of your choosing! On Teespring, other merchandise options will be displayed on that same page. If you are looking for other Terraria clothing options on Amazon, simply do a quick Amazon search or let us know what you are after and we can steer you in the right direction. As always, we would love your feedback!

index.php

Molten.jpg

amazon-logo_black 125.png --- TS logo Text 125.jpg

Blood Moon.jpg

Battle Ready.jpg

amazon-logo_black 125.png ----- TS logo Text 125.jpg

Eye.jpg

Mourning Wood.jpg

Night and Day.jpg

Bunnies.jpg

Terraria Time.jpg

Excalibur.jpg

Cute Battle.jpg

Icon Puzzle.jpg

Final Stand Shirt.jpg

Jungle Style.jpg

Terrarian Shirt.jpg

Hallowed Ground Shirt.jpg

index.php

TERRARIA TEESPRING STORE

These are available in a range of clothing options - so whether you want a Terraria t-shirt, Terraria long sleeve shirt, a Terraria tank top, or even a Terraria hoodie, we've got you covered! Also provided in a wide range of sizes - from kids to adults and both women's and men's - check design descriptions to see what is available for the Terraria shirt that you want.

To check it out all of our Terraria clothing offerings, head over to our Teespring store page: TERRARIA T-SHIRTS - or just click the banner image below!

store banner.PNG

Take this chance to pick up some brand new - and really awesome - Terraria t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts today!

Last edited:
0_o
I think this will be the first time I'll ask T-Shirt for my mom for christmas :D
These are AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

I love that yin-yang motive and the Hallowed design! That rainbow EoC and Molten armor looks pretty alright :happy:

Hmm... Any plans on more pixelated designs? I'd actually consider a shirt if it had artwork more representative of how the game looks in reality. No offense to the artist(s) who made these designs, but they remind me of the olden days of videogame box art that looked nothing like the game they advertised or supposedly depicted. As I once read someplace, we were seduced by the box art back then. (Lord knows some of us bought dud games because the box art looked nice in those days...)

If you want my feedback on the t-shirt designs, they're cool. Love the graphics and nice looking quality. Can't get one cause I'm broke though. I'd kill for a moonlord or stardust shirt though.

Back
Top Bottom