tModLoader Consolaria

Yay, new update! 1.0.3 adds Chinese New Year stuff - Mythical Wyvern, Mythical vanity set and a throwing weapon!

Also, mod is finally out on Mod Browser, so now it's much easier to download!
Amazing job guys! The only problem I have actually is that you can only damage the Mythical Wyvern by attacking the head, which is unlike a normal wyvern where the whole body is its hitbox.

If you port pets from mobile Terraria, could you make them be used together with pc version's pets?Because I think a lot of people have their favorite pets in both versions, so it will be a little present for them to use mobile pets together with PC pets.

I think many console & mobile pets should be minions instead, since they actually dealt (minimum) damage on contact.

If you port pets from mobile Terraria, could you make them be used together with pc version's pets?Because I think a lot of people have their favorite pets in both versions, so it will be a little present for them to use mobile pets together with PC pets.
I think many console & mobile pets should be minions instead, since they actually dealt (minimum) damage on contact.
I think, we can do something like this.

Nice Mod! However, there needs to be one change. Can you change the ai of the ocram just like the original? that would be very cool:D

Another update is out! 1.0.4 is quite small tho, but prepares stuff for something major! It adds three vanity sets along with Festive Hat.

Next update will be bigger, but will also take more time to prepare. We aim with it for late November - early December.

Are you planning on adding any weapons or accessories for Lepus and Turkor that aren't in Mobile? I just think they need more reason to be fought.

I can help balance them. Also, maybe Biome-style chest mimics for the holidays without a boss? Like a St. Patrick's Day Mimic, an Oktoberfest Mimic, you get the idea.

Any chance at adding the exclusive Star Toppers? (Like Star Topper 4, Console editions had two of them), I reckon there is plans for that but I wasn't sure if anyone was aware those even existed, theyre pretty obscure.

Are you planning on adding any weapons or accessories for Lepus and Turkor that aren't in Mobile? I just think they need more reason to be fought.

I can help balance them. Also, maybe Biome-style chest mimics for the holidays without a boss? Like a St. Patrick's Day Mimic, an Oktoberfest Mimic, you get the idea.

Interesting ideas, maybe we use some of them.

Just an idea. Maybe you could add in those Chattering Teeth Bombs that were planned for Terraria? I think it would be an awesome addition!

EDIT: Just realised they are already in the game. My bad!

The mythical wyvern is spawning everywhere! Even in the caverns, where they despawn immediately. Even when I'm chilling at home behind walls, BAM! Surprise buttsecs!

Back
Top Bottom