PS4 Bloody Machete splitscreen bug

Gillroyale

Terrarian
Hi, first post on forum.

Don't think this has been reported anywhere. On ps4 , playing splitscreen, if multiple players try to use the Bloody Machete simultaneously, there is a bug that only allows it to be used by one player at a time. Almost as if the sprite is shared among splitscreen players.

I don't know if this is true with other similar ranged weapons such as the boomerang, etc but it doesn't deem to affect bows or guns or magic weapons.

This is a minor but somewhat annoying bug. Seems like it'd be easy to patch. Hopefully it gets done.

Sorry if I posted this wrong somehow, or if it's already reported, please let me know. Thanks for having me.

Hi, first post on forum.

Don't think this has been reported anywhere. On ps4 , playing splitscreen, if multiple players try to use the Bloody Machete simultaneously, there is a bug that only allows it to be used by one player at a time. Almost as if the sprite is shared among splitscreen players.

I don't know if this is true with other similar ranged weapons such as the boomerang, etc but it doesn't deem to affect bows or guns or magic weapons.

This is a minor but somewhat annoying bug. Seems like it'd be easy to patch. Hopefully it gets done.

Sorry if I posted this wrong somehow, or if it's already reported, please let me know. Thanks for having me.
Hi there @Gillroyale, welcome to the forums. Thanks for taking the time to share this information. I haven’t seen anyone else mention this yet either, but that may be because the Bloody Machete is a rare drop during the seasonal Halloween event so no one may have run into it yet.

I’d suggest sending in this bug straight to Pipeworks, the developers, using their bug report form: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Bugs can be posted here, but these are not guaranteed to be looked over by the developers. It’s helpful to post them here as the community can help out (tell you if it’s not a bug, tell you a workaround if it is, commiserate on shared bugs that others are experiencing), but the best way to get your bug info to the people who can fix them is using the form I linked above. :)

Back
Top Bottom