tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Simple Auto Chests: Do you prefer "elaborate" names for the chests or simpler ones?

• Elaborate

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Simple

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably because the Ore Gatherer isn't set up for either that pickaxe power or ore yet. I know some mods have updated with different resources since then, like there being 2 gems from Thorium not included in the gem gatherer.

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've updated any of these mods. I've been busy with other things, but I will try to work on all of these mods soon. I know there have been updates for Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit, so I will try to include any new items in Simple Auto Chests. There are a few things I want to add to Dart Expansion, including some throwing-damage dart weapons. And there's a lot that needs to be done with Pillar Items Plus. Sorry again for the lack of updates, but I will try to work on these as soon as I can.

If you could add the items im about to list, i would be so grateful.. ( I dont know how to code :p)

- Solar shard
(Looks like a Light disc but the rim is spikey, the middle is pulsing with the shape of the solar fragment, this behaves like a light disc aswell, when it hits an opponent it explodes and sets the opponent on fire. best i can explain it, i can try and give concept art if you need it)
120 meelee dmg
20% critical strike Chance
Extremly fast speed
weak knockback
can have 10 out
Hurl the power of suns to strike your foes
(Costs 3 Solar fragments and 1 luminite ore)

-Solar Hyperaxe
(pretty much a Solar hamaxe but both sides are axe blades, the hyperaxe is 2x bigger than the hamaxe)
230 melee dmg
7% critical strike Chance
average speed
extremely strong knockback
hold left mouse button to bash the opponent (Dont include in weapon info) Spins the axe around and dashes 75 blocks leaving a smoke trail that slows and burns whoever enters it)
Hold right mouse button to slam down to the ground (Dont include in weapon info) Doesnt work if on mount) bigger explosion the higher the player is negates all fall damage
Tap right mouse button to release a wave of energy
Who said I cant bear the core of the sun?
(costs 3 Sun Cores (5% too drop from solar pillar in expert 2.5% too drop in normal) 50 Lumanite bars 100 Solar Fragments)

- remake of Stardust guardian
the stardust guardian (Set bonus from Stardust Armor) should be 50x stronger and given more attacks

-Guardian teleports to opponents and makes an explosion where it teleported from and where it teleported too

- it should fire spikes out itself when in combat

- The guardian summon buff should give the player 20% more health 10% more summon space and summon damage 15% faster mana regen

-should summon circles at opponents and have punch them (summons a Hollow circle the inner rim have a fist coming out that strikes the opponent)

Those are all have for now, i will add more soon

If you could add the items im about to list, i would be so grateful.. ( I dont know how to code :p)

- Solar shard
(Looks like a Light disc but the rim is spikey, the middle is pulsing with the shape of the solar fragment, this behaves like a light disc aswell, when it hits an opponent it explodes and sets the opponent on fire. best i can explain it, i can try and give concept art if you need it)
120 meelee dmg
20% critical strike Chance
Extremly fast speed
weak knockback
can have 10 out
Hurl the power of suns to strike your foes
(Costs 3 Solar fragments and 1 luminite ore)

-Solar Hyperaxe
(pretty much a Solar hamaxe but both sides are axe blades, the hyperaxe is 2x bigger than the hamaxe)
230 melee dmg
7% critical strike Chance
average speed
extremely strong knockback
hold left mouse button to bash the opponent (Dont include in weapon info) Spins the axe around and dashes 75 blocks leaving a smoke trail that slows and burns whoever enters it)
Hold right mouse button to slam down to the ground (Dont include in weapon info) Doesnt work if on mount) bigger explosion the higher the player is negates all fall damage
Tap right mouse button to release a wave of energy
Who said I cant bear the core of the sun?
(costs 3 Sun Cores (5% too drop from solar pillar in expert 2.5% too drop in normal) 50 Lumanite bars 100 Solar Fragments)

- remake of Stardust guardian
the stardust guardian (Set bonus from Stardust Armor) should be 50x stronger and given more attacks

-Guardian teleports to opponents and makes an explosion where it teleported from and where it teleported too

- it should fire spikes out itself when in combat

- The guardian summon buff should give the player 20% more health 10% more summon space and summon damage 15% faster mana regen

-should summon circles at opponents and have punch them (summons a Hollow circle the inner rim have a fist coming out that strikes the opponent)

Those are all have for now, i will add more soon

Some great ideas here! Boomerang weapons are always a lot of fun, and the solar shard seems like a good upgrade to the light disc. The hyperaxe also sounds fun as a more "pure" melee weapon, though I think the crafting recipe you outlined is a bit too extreme. You'd need to fight the solar pillar something like 60 times on average to get the cores. And I don't really want to add new items if I don't have to. On a similar note, while I agree that the Stardust Guardian is lackluster as it currently is, changing that is outside the scope of this mod.

Some great ideas here! Boomerang weapons are always a lot of fun, and the solar shard seems like a good upgrade to the light disc. The hyperaxe also sounds fun as a more "pure" melee weapon, though I think the crafting recipe you outlined is a bit too extreme. You'd need to fight the solar pillar something like 60 times on average to get the cores. And I don't really want to add new items if I don't have to. On a similar note, while I agree that the Stardust Guardian is lackluster as it currently is, changing that is outside the scope of this mod.

Okay
What about making the core a guaranteed drop but the Hyperaxe also requires 100 Hallowed bars

and heres an idea to replace the Stardust guardian buff

-Star reaper
(Like a cutlass but remove the bottom of the blade (part that connects the handle) stretch the blade and put a longer but steeper curve on the blade, Light blue and black texture + stars on the blade and blue stars blinking around the sword)
120 Summon damge
EXTREMELY fast speed
average knockback
Launches a blade that can travel through blocks and chases opponents, lasts 15 seconds
(Dont Include) the 5th swing lanches a giant orb that strikes opponents with lightning explodes when it hits an opponent (5 sec explosion cooldown) (Doesnt dissapear tho) travels through walls and lasts 60 seconds (explosion does 2x summon damage)
You could bend stars with this
(Costs 3 warp cores (Drops from Stardust pillar guarnteed drop) 100 hallowed bars 100 stardust fragments and 50 luminite bars)

Okay
What about making the core a guaranteed drop but the Hyperaxe also requires 100 Hallowed bars

and heres an idea to replace the Stardust guardian buff

-Star reaper
(Like a cutlass but remove the bottom of the blade (part that connects the handle) stretch the blade and put a longer but steeper curve on the blade, Light blue and black texture + stars on the blade and blue stars blinking around the sword)
120 Summon damge
EXTREMELY fast speed
average knockback
Launches a blade that can travel through blocks and chases opponents, lasts 15 seconds
(Dont Include) the 5th swing lanches a giant orb that strikes opponents with lightning explodes when it hits an opponent (5 sec explosion cooldown) (Doesnt dissapear tho) travels through walls and lasts 60 seconds (explosion does 2x summon damage)
You could bend stars with this
(Costs 3 warp cores (Drops from Stardust pillar guarnteed drop) 100 hallowed bars 100 stardust fragments and 50 luminite bars)

Alright, that seems good! A more "active" summon weapon would be a good addition! It's kinda similar to the Death Wind from Spirit Mod, but not too much. Again, I'd rather avoid adding new items just as crafting materials, so I'd either have it require only stardust fragments or stardust and luminite bars, depending on how strong it's going to be.

Alright, that seems good! A more "active" summon weapon would be a good addition! It's kinda similar to the Death Wind from Spirit Mod, but not too much. Again, I'd rather avoid adding new items just as crafting materials, so I'd either have it require only stardust fragments or stardust and luminite bars, depending on how strong it's going to be.

Ok, Star reaper only costs 50 Luminite bars and 100 Stardust fragments, Solar hype axe costs 50 Luminite bars and 100 Solar fragments

and i know your mod is just pillar Items but are you capable of making a new play through layer or atleast a new boss?
just askin' before i posted an idea

Ok, Star reaper only costs 50 Luminite bars and 100 Stardust fragments, Solar hype axe costs 50 Luminite bars and 100 Solar fragments

and i know your mod is just pillar Items but are you capable of making a new play through layer or atleast a new boss?
just askin' before i posted an idea

That's really outside the scope of this mod, I don't have any experience with enemies or bosses and I really just want to supplement vanilla content rather than add new stuff. Have you tried working with tModloader yourself?

That's really outside the scope of this mod, I don't have any experience with enemies or bosses and I really just want to supplement vanilla content rather than add new stuff. Have you tried working with tModloader yourself?

No i haven't

No i haven't

I'll stop asking about creatures, sorry

Are you capable of making accessories?

Also i have another idea,
Rod of power (Expert Item)
(I dont really know how this one would work, as im thinking of it while i write this)
362 magic damage
6% critical strike chance
fast speed
weak knockback
Uses 19 mana
The Lunatic would be jealous
left mouse click to attack with the power of the elements ((Dont include) 1st click/hold Nebula Arcanum attack, 2nd click/hold Nebula Blaze attack 3rd CLICK rainbow rod attack, 4th click/hold Star wrath attack 5th click/hold attack summons explosions at mouse (5 sec interavals (explosion is 10x10 blocks and 3x the base damage)) aside from that 5th attack uses the razorpine attack instead that goes through blocks, not affected by gravity, grants a random debuff (poison or burning or weakness or slowness or defense debuff (each lasts 60 secs) also opponents that die to the 5th attack explode into shards that go through blocks))
right click to teleport to mouse
(costs 1 rainbow rod, 1 rod of discord, 30 Luminite bars, 1 last prism, 50 of all lunar fragments, 1 Shiny Stone)

If you are capable of making accessories, here is this
Mythology study book (expert item)
23 defense
10% increased damage
10% increased mana regeneration
-10% mana
provides immunity to most debuffs (Ankh Charm immunity)
use middle mouse while Rod Of Power is selected to cycle attacks
(Dont include, this accesory does seem based too the rod of power, i dont want it like that feel free to add stuff to it if you choose to add this)
(costs 1 ankh charm, Eye of the Golem, avenger emblem)

I'll stop asking about creatures, sorry

Are you capable of making accessories?

Also i have another idea,
Rod of power (Expert Item)
(I dont really know how this one would work, as im thinking of it while i write this)
362 magic damage
6% critical strike chance
fast speed
weak knockback
Uses 19 mana
The Lunatic would be jealous
left mouse click to attack with the power of the elements ((Dont include) 1st click/hold Nebula Arcanum attack, 2nd click/hold Nebula Blaze attack 3rd CLICK rainbow rod attack, 4th click/hold Star wrath attack 5th click/hold attack summons explosions at mouse (5 sec interavals (explosion is 10x10 blocks and 3x the base damage)) aside from that 5th attack uses the razorpine attack instead that goes through blocks, not affected by gravity, grants a random debuff (poison or burning or weakness or slowness or defense debuff (each lasts 60 secs) also opponents that die to the 5th attack explode into shards that go through blocks))
right click to teleport to mouse
(costs 1 rainbow rod, 1 rod of discord, 30 Luminite bars, 1 last prism, 50 of all lunar fragments, 1 Shiny Stone)

If you are capable of making accessories, here is this
Mythology study book (expert item)
23 defense
10% increased damage
10% increased mana regeneration
-10% mana
provides immunity to most debuffs (Ankh Charm immunity)
use middle mouse while Rod Of Power is selected to cycle attacks
(Dont include, this accesory does seem based too the rod of power, i dont want it like that feel free to add stuff to it if you choose to add this)
(costs 1 ankh charm, Eye of the Golem, avenger emblem)

Again, I really only want this mod to focus on pillar-fragment-related items. 5 different attacks with one weapon seems excessive, I'd rather just make separate weapons. Most of the effects you listed are from endgame weapons anyway, so there's not much need to create a more powerful version. Having its function tied so much to one accessory doesn't seem like the best way to do that either. The accessory's stats sound more reasonable, although the defense seems high compared to what its components provide.

Again, I really only want this mod to focus on pillar-fragment-related items. 5 different attacks with one weapon seems excessive, I'd rather just make separate weapons. Most of the effects you listed are from endgame weapons anyway, so there's not much need to create a more powerful version. Having its function tied so much to one accessory doesn't seem like the best way to do that either. The accessory's stats sound more reasonable, although the defense seems high compared to what its components provide.

Ok, im out of ideas and changes, if i get anymore i'll post hem here

Ok, im out of ideas and changes, if i get anymore i'll post hem here

Thanks! You should consider looking at some tModloader tutorials and try modding yourself! It's really not that hard, as long as you have some basic programming knowledge. I uploaded the source files to all three mods just now if you want to take a look at what I've done, and you can use the Example Mod provided with tModloader as well. It has templates for pretty much every type of object in the game. You can also decompile Terraria's source code and look at some of that. The way it's laid out is a bit confusing, but you can use it to find IDs for vanilla items. Using existing projectiles, like with the rod of power, is easy once you know the ID of the projectile you need. You can just edit the damage and some other aspects, that's how half the darts from Dart Expansion work :p.

Thanks! You should consider looking at some tModloader tutorials and try modding yourself! It's really not that hard, as long as you have some basic programming knowledge. I uploaded the source files to all three mods just now if you want to take a look at what I've done, and you can use the Example Mod provided with tModloader as well. It has templates for pretty much every type of object in the game. You can also decompile Terraria's source code and look at some of that. The way it's laid out is a bit confusing, but you can use it to find IDs for vanilla items. Using existing projectiles, like with the rod of power, is easy once you know the ID of the projectile you need. You can just edit the damage and some other aspects, that's how half the darts from Dart Expansion work :p.

I'd imagine it is easy, but im not good with pixel art, and i dont know C++ or C# or whatever it is..

Anyway thanks for considering my ideas and suggesting me to make mods, i'll try for you.

I'd imagine it is easy, but im not good with pixel art, and i dont know C++ or C# or whatever it is..

Anyway thanks for considering my ideas and suggesting me to make mods, i'll try for you.

Vortexian Pulsar
(so this is based off Fusion Rifles from Destiny 1/2... i'm saying this because i dont really know how it would look, also copyright)
143 ranged damage
3% critical strike chance
Very Fast speed
Average Knockback
fires 5 shots very quickly then charges for .5 seconds (every 2 shots inflicts venom, every 5th explodes)
hold right mouse button to overclock (1 second over clock - 2x damage, 2 second charge - fires 15 shots, 3 second charge - bullets always hits opponents no matter what (even if it has to go through blocks) 4 second charge - impact summons a sentry that shoots spikes in all directions (sentry lasts for 10 seconds) 5 second charge - 45 shots fired, 6 second charge - +5% critical strike chance, 7 second charge - +5% critical strike chance, 8 second charge - +5% critical strike chance, 9 second charge - sentry spikes now explode, 10 second charge - turns gun into an auto rifle for 5 minutes (extremely fast firing speed)(the last 5 aren't really necessary, just meh))
(Crafting costs - 35 Vortex fragments, 20 Luminite bars, and 1 SDMG)

Can I find and if I can, where can I find download for your mod for 1.3.4 version of Terraria?

Is it not on the Mod Browser? The .tmods are also included in the first post, you should be able to manually put them in your mods folder. If they still don't work, let me know and I can try recompiling them.

Is it not on the Mod Browser? The .tmods are also included in the first post, you should be able to manually put them in your mods folder. If they still don't work, let me know and I can try recompiling them.
Well, I think you didn't really understand my question. Your mods are updated to Terraria 1.3.5. And I'm searching for a version whichworks with 1.3.4 Terraria. I'm searching for it because I want to replay my modded playthrouh on that version on add your mods into it.

Back
Top Bottom