Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy y'all are gonna be making improvements. I do hope better controls can be implemented and possible mouse and keyboard support. Other than that I've noticed graphic glitches and the screen constantly shaking at times. I'm going to report them but I also wanted to see if anyone else has noticed these issues.
I've seen these glitches aswell don't worry your not the only one

Some ways of making progress is with making it so that the game should be free on phones and iPads because if no one can play 1.3 with their family, then what is the point in buying it on less compact devices.
To support Terraria and the devs, 5 bucks isnt alot to ask for and on pc it's only 10. They have consistently updated the game since launch and as being one of the people who bought it on day one I can say they have more than exceeded my expectations. As the state the game is I don't see why you wouldnt buy it. They were on a bumpy road there for awhile but now that terraria otherworld is out the way they can focus better on issues with the various versions etc etc.

Last edited:
Is that recent? Like since that last update?
Im talking about the mobile android version and it hasn't had a update in awhile so I'd assume this has been a issue the entire time. I just recently bought it so I can't speak too much on this issue but I'd figure that it's about the same issues as that video shows but not that bad. I usually just get a flash of yellow or blue across my screen. Nothing too bad as that floating water haha but nonetheless distracting and obviously a glitch. I'll keep a eye out for more issues but thats about all I've noticed so far besides the blocks not loading when first entering the world. I don't necessarily mind it though since the game does have to take a second to load the world.

Im talking about the mobile android version and it hasn't had a update in awhile so I'd assume this has been a issue the entire time. I just recently bought it so I can't speak too much on this issue but I'd figure that it's about the same issues as that video shows but not that bad. I usually just get a flash of yellow or blue across my screen. Nothing too bad as that floating water haha but nonetheless distracting and obviously a glitch. I'll keep a eye out for more issues but thats about all I've noticed so far besides the blocks not loading when first entering the world. I don't necessarily mind it though since the game does have to take a second to load the world.
Multiplayer when playing as a visitor. There will be some crashes in the world causing you to be kicked from hosts world.-my experience on mobile.

Multiplayer when playing as a visitor. There will be some crashes in the world causing you to be kicked from hosts world.-my experience on mobile.
I mean in singleplayer, the game doesn't crash it just doesnt appear at first. The blocks will just be missing and I will be floating for a split second. Then the map loads and everything is fine besides the other glitches I've stated so far.

Last edited:
I mean in singleplayer, the game doesn't crash it just doesnt appear at first. The blocks will just be missing and I will be floating for a split second. Then the map loads and everything is fine besides the other glitches I've stated so far.
Yeh but I'm talking about joining a hosted lan world

no both same time (or ios first as it takes longer to verify)
Most android devices wont work anyway. they’re so slow.
SAYS YOU! MY ANDROID IS GALAXY A5 IS PROBABLY BETTER THEN IOS ANYWAYS! MY FRIEND HAS A PHONE THAT HAD COSTED 700$ + CASE 100$ = 800$. AND ITS EVEN FASTER! GalaxyShard saying iOS is faster then android... very pathetic.

no both same time (or ios first as it takes longer to verify)
Most android devices wont work anyway. they’re so slow.
SAYS YOU! MY ANDROID IS GALAXY A5 IS PROBABLY BETTER THEN IOS ANYWAYS! MY FRIEND HAS A PHONE THAT HAD COSTED 700$ + CASE 100$ = 800$. AND ITS EVEN FASTER! GalaxyShard saying iOS is faster then android... very pathetic.
There is no point in arguing over which is better because iOS would win by light years

Let's not have this argument here on our forum, please. Thanks.

I believe the goal is to release Mobile as a whole, Android and iOS should recieve it at the same time, with a small exception being when it's submitted to the "App Stores" how long it takes the service to approve it.

I understand that you use 5 hotbar slots on smaller screens. And you 1.3 may require 1GB of ram.

I have a 5in screen and 1.5GB of ram.

i think i'll manage...
[doublepost=1541534841,1541534730][/doublepost]
I understand that you use 5 hotbar slots on smaller screens. And you 1.3 may require 1GB of ram.

I have a 5in screen and 1.5GB of ram.

i think i'll manage...
Is 5in big for a mobile screen?
[doublepost=1541534927][/doublepost]
Let's not have this argument here on our forum, please. Thanks.

Since I can't message, then does the people who STARTED the mess get tagged. If not then that is some BS!

I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS HERE!!

Last edited:
I meant what I said, @LilCz1068. This pointless argument is at an end.

Anyone else trying to keep it going will lose their privileges to post in this thread.

Is mobile currently Moga compatible? I've tried using a standard Moga but it didn't work too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom