Resolved [Mobile] I Can't break the traps of the jungle temple

Lihz4hrd

Terrarian
I Killed Plantera and i can't break the traps in the jungle temple. I maked a Spectre pickaxe, a Shroomite digging claw, and nothing remove the traps. Anyone can help me?

I Killed Plantera and i can't break the traps in the jungle temple. I maked a Spectre pickaxe, a Shroomite digging claw, and nothing remove the traps. Anyone can help me?
Hi @Lihz4hrd, I just tried mining the traps and also could not. I was using a Pickaxe Axe. I'm not sure that I had ever tried mining them before, so had never noticed. Perhaps we aren't able to in the mobile version until we get a Picksaw.

Hi @Lihz4hrd, I just tried mining the traps and also could not. I was using a Pickaxe Axe. I'm not sure that I had ever tried mining them before, so had never noticed. Perhaps we aren't able to in the mobile version until we get a Picksaw.

Oh what a pity. I was going to use them. But thank you very much for the answer! It helped a lot! I found it strange why the Wiki does not say that it is necessary for Picksaw to mine the traps.

Picksaw.png What about the pickaxe the golem drops?Picksaw.png

For some reason they can only be collected with the picksaw on mobile. Why make that harder while the rest of the game is tweaked to the easier side is beyond me. :golem:

Yes, the Mobile Version requires the Picksaw for that.

And it took me about 5-6 tries of killing the Golem to get my first one.

you can also remove the wires to disarm the traps and remove them later

Back
Top Bottom