tModLoader Consolaria

Hello! I came to report a problem that I'm having with the mod when I start it on a server:

"An error occurred while loading Consolaria
This mod has automatically been disabled. See below for actual error:

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Cannot assign music box to vanilla music ID 0
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddMusicBox(Int32 musicSlot, Int32 itemType, Int32 tileType, Int32 tileFrameY)
at Consolaria.Consolaria.Load() in c:\Users\terra\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Consolaria\Consolaria.cs:line 24
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)"

Hello! I came to report a problem that I'm having with the mod when I start it on a server:

"An error occurred while loading Consolaria
This mod has automatically been disabled. See below for actual error:

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: Cannot assign music box to vanilla music ID 0
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddMusicBox(Int32 musicSlot, Int32 itemType, Int32 tileType, Int32 tileFrameY)
at Consolaria.Consolaria.Load() in c:\Users\terra\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Consolaria\Consolaria.cs:line 24
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)"
This helps us to fix MP bugs, thanks for your reply!

You guys probably don't need my help, but I've made a few sprites for this mod!

Attachments

• Lepus_MapIcon.png
    Lepus_MapIcon.png
    711 bytes · Views: 170
  • TurkortheUngratedful_MapIcon.png
    TurkortheUngratedful_MapIcon.png
    759 bytes · Views: 168
Really enjoying this mod! I appreciate the work you guys are doing. Looking forward to the multiplayer update!

One question, though. How are the seasonal exclusive items and content going to be obtainable? I assume they won't be time sensitive like they were in their original incarnations, but having them be available always may be a little awkward. For example, the mobile exclusive Heart Arrows (https://terraria.wiki.gg/Heart_Arrow) are really powerful, and if they weren't locked behind a holiday, they would be obtainable from the Merchant from the very beginning of the game. I think these should have some kind of obtain requirement, even if it was just Hardmode being enabled in a world. I'm also curious as to how the Lepus and Turkor summoners will be obtained.

Get back to me when you can!

I just remembered Ocram's armors had different sprites pre-1.2. Couldn't those also be included as "ancient" versions, like the shadow armor?

I just remembered Ocram's armors had different sprites pre-1.2. Couldn't those also be included as "ancient" versions, like the shadow armor?
What's the point?
[doublepost=1542648634,1542648135][/doublepost]
Really enjoying this mod! I appreciate the work you guys are doing. Looking forward to the multiplayer update!

One question, though. How are the seasonal exclusive items and content going to be obtainable? I assume they won't be time sensitive like they were in their original incarnations, but having them be available always may be a little awkward. For example, the mobile exclusive Heart Arrows (https://terraria.wiki.gg/Heart_Arrow) are really powerful, and if they weren't locked behind a holiday, they would be obtainable from the Merchant from the very beginning of the game. I think these should have some kind of obtain requirement, even if it was just Hardmode being enabled in a world. I'm also curious as to how the Lepus and Turkor summoners will be obtained.

Get back to me when you can!

We will try to port similar content without disturbing the balance.
Probably, seasonal content will be obtainable during all time regardless of evens.

These sprites are obviously very bad quality if not recolors, so we see no point in putting work in them instead of some better content. Anyway, thanks for the idea!

I've been trying to run this mod on my server but it keeps getting disabled. It doesn't work in multiplayer?

Hey guys! 1.0.5.1 is out! (it should've been 1.0.6 but the version system is smh messed up, blame Hastur)

- the long-awaited multiplayer fix!

- a new awesome ranged weapon now drops from Ocram
- Ocram himself gets an advanced and more difficult AI!

Good luck!

Well, I didn't remember those armors being just palette swaps of other vanilla armor. Nevermind, they are indeed lame and you can just use dyes if you really want to wear them.

Released a small fix update, 1.0.6 (why the hell not 1.0.5.2?? hastur says he doesnt care)
- fixed Ocram's treasure bag being cursed
- a new cooler sprite for Dragon's Breathe by ObeseDog!

I come to report a small detail, which is that the Treasure Bag does not release Objects.
Also, Thank you very much for the arrangements of the mod, I wanted to play with multiplayer with my friends, thank you very much again :D
upload_2018-11-20_16-12-35.png

I honestly just want to thank you guys for bringing this to terraria I love this moda and it brought me back to my first time playing terraria thank you!
[doublepost=1542829679,1542829413][/doublepost]Oh and one more question Do you set the sound tracks or does it just turn into the old one?

I honestly just want to thank you guys for bringing this to terraria I love this moda and it brought me back to my first time playing terraria thank you!
[doublepost=1542829679,1542829413][/doublepost]Oh and one more question Do you set the sound tracks or does it just turn into the old one?
Any soundtracks we use now or will use in future are ported from the mobile version
Any change the japanese stuff will be included as well?
Mobile seasonal bosses are in higher priority rn, but the japanese exclusives will most likely be added later

Back
Top Bottom