tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

For some reason, the "Reveal Map" option doesn't show up in the menu at the bottom of the screen and when I click Misc. Options, nothing happens. Does anyone know why?

For some reason, the "Reveal Map" option doesn't show up in the menu at the bottom of the screen and when I click Misc. Options, nothing happens. Does anyone know why?
It could be the zoom options. This mod doesn't handle that well, it needs more skilled programmers to help out.

So I upload this mod to my server along with a few others it works fine at first but after a while (maybe a hour) anyone who leaves cannot join back. They instead get a Invalid Operation at this state error and then for them to join back the server has to be restarted. and again it works for maybe a hour no flaws at all and then it happens again. I run a 24 / 7 public server so restarting it every hour just to have this mod is a hassle but this mod offers so much i would love to have it on my server. Could i get any help with this?
In case you need it my server runs: Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, Server Sided Characters, Wing Slot, Fargo's Mutant Mod, Infinity - Endless Items, AlchemistNPC, The Enigma Mod, and OmniSwing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Invalid.PNG
    Invalid.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 145
So I upload this mod to my server along with a few others it works fine at first but after a while (maybe a hour) anyone who leaves cannot join back. They instead get a Invalid Operation at this state error and then for them to join back the server has to be restarted. and again it works for maybe a hour no flaws at all and then it happens again. I run a 24 / 7 public server so restarting it every hour just to have this mod is a hassle but this mod offers so much i would love to have it on my server. Could i get any help with this?
In case you need it my server runs: Magic Storage, Recipe Browser, Server Sided Characters, Wing Slot, Fargo's Mutant Mod, Infinity - Endless Items, AlchemistNPC, The Enigma Mod, and OmniSwing.

Any help would be appreciated.
This is a known issue and no solution has been found yet, sorry.

so me and my friends are playing with calamity and thorium for the first time and the lich didnt drop a treasure bag for me, would i be able to cheat one in with this mode (aka are they compatible) and would i be able to disable the mod without it affecting/staying on that world/anyone needing it

or would i have to make a new singleplayer with the mod to cheat in said item (or would THAT even work without affecting my multiplayer world, so basically does enabling the mod affect the world if i dont go onto it)

so me and my friends are playing with calamity and thorium for the first time and the lich didnt drop a treasure bag for me, would i be able to cheat one in with this mode (aka are they compatible) and would i be able to disable the mod without it affecting/staying on that world/anyone needing it

or would i have to make a new singleplayer with the mod to cheat in said item (or would THAT even work without affecting my multiplayer world, so basically does enabling the mod affect the world if i dont go onto it)
yeah, any of that would work.

sweet thanks, i was really worried itd mess up my world to download it, use it and then disable it (probably will use later tho tbh)
[doublepost=1542372268,1542372003][/doublepost]
btw will anyone have to download it AFTER ive disabled it to join the server?
if you disable it and then start the server, no, it won't sync since it is not active.

everytime i try and load a world any world with any character the game crashes in an instant, im playing on a mac laptop witch might be the fault for it. i this can be fixed id really enjoy that.

how do i disable certain functions like the inventory editor? i have been trying to find out but i just cant find a way and i just want time controls, waypoints, npc spawner and miscellaneous enabled

how do i disable certain functions like the inventory editor? i have been trying to find out but i just cant find a way and i just want time controls, waypoints, npc spawner and miscellaneous enabled
You manage that with the permission groups in Multiplayer. If you mean single player, you can't.

Back
Top Bottom