tModLoader Recipe Browser

There's an issue with 0.8 - a few, actually. It's only with servers, as far as I can see. When using 0.8, the map takes a long time to update - not only that, but quick stacking, looting all, and depositing all into chests duplicates and deletes items. Quick stacking and depositing deletes most items. Looting all duplicates them, as in you close the chest, and half of the items you just looted reappear in the chest and stay in your inventory. With the deposit bug, you deposit all, close and open the chest, and they're all gone. I'd HIGHLY recommend making an 0.8.1 or something after a fix is made. Until then, for those who also experience this - go to your mod browser, and find the mod, and downgrade to 0.7 until it's fixed. Great mod, by the way!

Hi, I wanted to know if the mod stops working on the bestiary when others are installed, because when I try to watch the booty or the enemies already spotted, nothing comes out. Is it a problem of installation or something?

Hi, I have a problem, it does not let me see the drops of enemies or who loose certain objects. How could I solve this? I think I already send the message 1 time, but I'm new to the page and able not to be sent or something

Hi, I have a problem, it does not let me see the drops of enemies or who loose certain objects. How could I solve this? I think I already send the message 1 time, but I'm new to the page and able not to be sent or something
Delete "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json" and then try again.

love your mod since it would be impossible to play huge mod packs without it. but I have a question, does it has like a critical mass of how many items it can hold? I mean, I currently have about 53 mods installed and they add tons of new items if not more than Terraria originally has. And I'm currently experiencing random crashes. not sure if it's from your mod, magic storage or some weird combo of all these mods.
also, any ETA when 1.8 will be fixed?

does the mod show me what mod an item is from??
I don't know if this will properly answer your question or not, but there is actually an extremely handy mod called "What mod is this from" (WMITF) that will add the mod's name beneath an item's description as you hover the cursor over it.

I get this error for 0.7 and 0.8 from direct download and Mod browser when try to enable it and reload mods.
It works on another computer with the same mods.
How do I fix this?
RecipeBrowser Error.png

Sometimes when I open up the browser, it freezes my character and I have to 1: Manually close my game, or 2: wait for me to die.

Sometimes when I open up the browser, it freezes my character and I have to 1: Manually close my game, or 2: wait for me to die.
Is this before you type anything, or after you type something?

If it's after you've typed something, it means the flashing cursor | is still expecting character input from your keyboard, but you might've switched tabs or focused away from it, which means the keyboard can't provide input to that field, but it still locks out the other keys to let you type. It's a bug that's technically part "feature' due to how typing things in text fields works.

It's why whenever I use the Recipe Browser, I make sure to hit enter after I'm done typing and even move my character a little before closing the panel or switching to another tab. Paranoia has trained me well.

f8tVm9h.png

This error started coming up and I've been unable to use Recipe Browser.
At first I just added
New : Unleveled , Melee to Thrown, Boss Checklist
on top of my previous playthrough's
Old : Thorium , Balance Mod, imksushi's mod, + a few others.

After the first time the error came up I did the individual mod disabling diagnostic thing but now the error comes up even with only Recipe Browser enabled.

tl;dr can't enable Recipe Browser

f8tVm9h.png

This error started coming up and I've been unable to use Recipe Browser.
At first I just added
New : Unleveled , Melee to Thrown, Boss Checklist
on top of my previous playthrough's
Old : Thorium , Balance Mod, imksushi's mod, + a few others.

After the first time the error came up I did the individual mod disabling diagnostic thing but now the error comes up even with only Recipe Browser enabled.

tl;dr can't enable Recipe Browser
Try "Delete "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json" and then try again."

oh, and make sure to close terraria first, and only leave this mod enabled when you do. If it doesn't work after reenabling mods, update all your mods, try again, then post your enabled.json file (found in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\)

Back
Top Bottom